Part Twenty Three- Yoruichi(Bleach)

Convergence- Yoruichi(Bleach)

You woke up with a splitting headache as you groaned and sat up as you knew the faces immediately and began to eagerly shout and heal praise on Yoruichi and Urahara from Bleach, your mind genuinely racing as you couldn't believe you had made it to the Bleach universe, which was honestly your favorite anime/manga out there and to just be here was filling your head with so much possibility but Urahara earnestly asks who you are and where you came from and you told them both to sit down as you knew you were about to rock their world.

You determined you were between the Aizen stuff and the start of the Quincy Blood war, but only divulged everything from what had happened in great detail that only confirmed to them that you weren't lying as Urahara had so many questions and you answered them, even the truth about how you were able to travel and Yoruichi perked up as Urahara was fascinated but for the sake of not messing to many things up asked that you'd stay at his shop for the time being, which you understand and didn't have any qualms about as you started to drink and indulge Urahara with his limitless amount of questions before deciding to call it a night and being shown to the back area where he let the “freeloaders” sleep, though you didn't even get to try to go to sleep as Yoruichi, in a single black leotard slid the door behind her and put a hand on her hip as she just grinned and said she was willing to help you get to wherever you needed to be.

Yoruichi was still in her revealing one piece leotard as she squatted down and yanked your pants down, freeint your cock as you still hadn't gotten to get any nre underwear as she smirked and a jokingly meows at you as she kicked her lips and asked coyly of she could enjoy herself as you shrugged and said you didn't see why not as she didn't wait for your words to finish as she had already started to bob her mouth off and on over nearly seven inches as she was pushing up on her tippy toes while on her knees.

She would alternate between just using her mouth and neck to bob along what she could fit and then using both hands to stroke and twist while she sucked and licked along the tip and first inch, the mere idea that this shinigami of them all was doing this was more than enough reason to know you would be coming back, selfishly because you found so many of the Bleach women attractive and didn't mind taking your shot with any and all of them.

Yoruichi continued to suck along, catching your face with little winks and smirks as she never let your cock leave her out for several minutes as you eventually pulled her away and got her onto her back on the wooden bench in the room you were in, Yoruichi moving the leotard off of her slit to expose her beautiful pussy as you hungrily began to run your tongue against her folds, lapping your tongue at her wettening womanhood with quick loud sucks and slurps as you Yoruichi just ran her hands through your hair and pulled her tits out from the side of the top of her leotard as you move two fingers inside of her and began to “Spiderman” them as you curled and pushed them inside while your tongue was pushing into the top part of vulva while your other hand rubbed at her clit, and this sensation was proving to be too much for Yoruichi as she cried out and cursed out in along kiss as she came hard, coating your fingers in vaginal juices as you pulled away and ripped the leotard in two, Yoruichi gasping but just blushed and rubbed her legs together as she was leaking from this action as she wanted to know what else an outside of their world was capable of.

Yoruichi was moved to the edge of the wooden bench as you were on your knees and she was squatting onto your cock, sinking down okto six inches as she pushed up on the wooden bench and dropped her hips down as her feet were planted behind your legs as you were in a semi missionary/cowgirl position as she was rocking herself down hard and fast, her breasts bouncing wildly as your hands just on her hips until you back started to hurt from the angle and from the Dimitrescu sex not that long ago, and so you pushed her up and further onto her bench as she was on her back.