Part Six-Rogue

Convergence Pt.6 Rogue

You landed hard outside the steps of a large mansion and you knew you were outside the X-Mansion, home of gifted mutants and students and the resident of the super powered team known as the X-Men. You patted yourself as a bunch of scared and confused students were watching and going to get others as you were on your knees as Scott Summers ran out, his visor turned high as he asked who you were as you popped your neck and said you needed to talk to the professor. Scott was still on high alert before you heard the electric hum as of Professor Charles Xavier's chair come to the top of the steps as the mutant Colossus flanked him as the Professor asked Scott to stand down as he didn't think you were a troublemaker or a threat.

You asked the professor to search your mind and waited as he touched his forehead and closed his eyes as his telepathy kicked in before he had to stop himself as he seemed to be overwhelmed. He quickly asked for you to follow him inside as you stood and fell in behind Colossus as Scott watched you carefully.

You went over everything in the War Room as Beast, Storm, Rogue, Jean Grey, Shadowcat, Gambit, Cyclops, Colossus, Psylocke, Jubilee, Nightcrawler, and the Professor all paid attentive attention while asking questions as you explained it all, Jean and Professor vouching for your honesty as you allowed them to probe your mind as you asked the Professor for help, though admittedly you didn't know what they could do. You just needed to be able to hang out here as the X-Mansion was a mostly well secured institution that Reed would think long and hard about attacking. The Professor offered you to stay for as long as you needed while he searched for answers for you though he could promise nothing.

You went with Hank to let him run tests on your DNA and scan the bracelet while Scott objected to your stay here, comparing you as a disruption that would equal Logans which made you smirk as you were in a classic era period of their history apparently as they were still feuding.

You finished your treats and spent a few hours talking with Jean and the Professor before being shown your room and the areas you were allowed to access while The Professor simply asks for you to stay in the premises. You agreed and decided to take a shower as you hadn't had one in a while and you were given some spare clothes by Bobby Drake who said you were definitely ripe and said the bathrooms were co-ed but as long as no one was taking up the shower you should be fine.

You thanked him and headed to the bathroom as you knocked a few times and made sure it was clear before heading in and starting the shower as you checked yourself out in the mirror and took a deep breath as you went to take your shirt off and stopped as the door opened and Rogue stepped in as she had a towel wrapped around her as you both apologized and she said she would leave but you said you could wait as you went to leave and brushed against her bare arms as she apologized but stopped confused as nothing seemed to happen as she looked at you and asked if you had met other Rogues and you said as much as she looked down meekly and you took her hand into your own but she quickly pulled back as she said she didn't want to hurt you but laughed and said she couldn't as her powers didn't affect you anymore. She looked confused as you said you could prove that as she scoffed and said she didn't believe you as you smirked and said you could kiss her and nothing would happen.

She looked at you and looked away as she didn't believe you but you reminded her that Jean and the Professor said you didn't lie earlier and you didn't have a reason to now. She looked at you with those beautiful doleful eyes and just let you draw closer to her.

You kissed her softly and she was reticent but surprised as nothing happened to her or to you. You smiled and she kept the towel wrapped around her as she touched your face with her bare hands and your chest and wondered aloud why nothing was happening. You admitted the first time you touched a Rogue it didn't go well but the bracelet scanned her DNA and must've made a resistor to her siphoning power and she kissed you passionately and hungrily as she had never been with anyone with her powers and the towel dropped revealing her amazing body as the gray streak in her hair and the way her southern accent would squeak out when she spoke made your hands rub and squeeze at her ass and back as she pressed herself against your and pulled at your belt as your helped take your jeans and boxers down as she grabbed your dick from the underside and softly rubbed her hand at it as she was still stunned that she was able to touch you physically as you kissed her and then leaned your head down and sucked at her right breasts as she moaned out and stifled and scream.