6) Arrived

A/N: Pretend Draco has a car okay?

Felicity awoke the next morning to see Draco waiting outside the apartment in his car, she quickly got ready before unlocking the front door.

"Where are you going?" Asked a voice from behind her.

"Nowhere, you can go back to bed Georgie." Felicity told George while placing the key back in her pocket.

"No, tell me where you're going." George said.

"I'm leaving." Felicity said.

"What? Felicity, we need you! I couldn't imagine my life without your witty humor, or your sharp mind! Why would you want to leave?!" George asked.

"Because it's not safe, plus Fred has been the biggest asshole ever!" Felicity shouted angrily.

"What did he do?" George asked.

"He thought I was cheating on him! Again!" Felicity yelled.

"What do you mean by, again?" George asked.

"In our sixth year, me and Cedric hung out in the library a lot so we could figure out the tasks he had to do for the tournament, and Fred being Fred thought we were snogging in there or something!"  Felicity said.

"Oh." George said while holding his neck, "well, have something to eat before you leave I'll get Angie and Fred to say goodbye, can't have you leaving without saying goodbye."

"Do I have to say bye to Fred?" Felicity asked.

"Yes, you're not going anywhere until then." 

"Fine..." Felicity grumbled as she fixed herself a bowl of cereal.

Soon after Angelina came storming out of her and George's room, she walked up to Felicity and shoved her into the counter.

"What the hell?!" Felicity yelled.

"You're moving!" Angelina yelled back.

"Yeah, and?" Felicity asked, annoyed.

"And?! Felicity Moon Hugo your fucking leaving us all and you ask us and?! I can't believe you!" Angelina yelled, slamming her hand on the counter.

"Well it's not my fault i'm leaving!" Felicity yelled back.

"Then whose is it?!" Angelina shouted.

Just then Fred walk out of his room.

"His!" Felicity yelled pointing to Fred who was looking utterly dumbfounded.

"Fred what did you do?!" Angelina shouted walking up to Fred.

"Nothing!" Fred yelled back in defense, putting his hands.

"Liar." Angelina growled.

"I swear i'm innocent!" Fred said.

"Well then, why is Felicity moving?!" Angelina yelled in frustration.

"She's moving?!" Fred asked loudly.

"Fred, you idiot! I told you that last night!" Felicity yelled at Fred.

"Felicity what happened!?" Angelina shouted back.

"Nothing!" Felicity shot back. 

Soon, Fred, Felicity, and Angelina were yelling back and fourth, the whole world could probably hear the bickering.

"JUST SHUT UP!" George yelled making the argument die down, "FELICITY IS MOVING! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?! YOU'RE NOT SAYING GOODBYE, YOUR NOT GIVING HER HUGS OR KISSES OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! YOUR'RE ARGUING! SO NOW EVERYONE SAY GOODBYE AND LET FELICITY LIVE HER LIFE!?" 

"Bye Felicity." Angelina said as she hugged Felicity and left to go back to her room. Soon after Angelina left, sobs could be heard from her room.

"Bye Fliss, we'll miss you, write to us okay?" George said before giving Felicity a shoulder hug and going into his and Angelina's room so he could comfort her.

"Bye Fred." Felicity said as she left the apartment. Fred didn't say anything in return he just stared at Felicity with puffy eyes, pain and regret written all over them. 

....

Felicity sat down in the passenger seat.

"What took so long?" Draco asked as Felicity sat down.

"Oh nothing, goodbyes can be hard." Felicity lied.

"Yeah." Draco agreed before starting up the car and driving away.

The car ride was quite dull but what wasn't was the rain that started half way along the drive. The rain came down, straight and silvery, like a punishment of steel rods. It clattered onto the houses and onto the rocks and pitted the sea. The thunder made some sounds like grand pianos falling downstairs, then settled to a softer continuous rumble, which was almost drowned by the sound of the rain. It was a beautiful thing, the rain. This muggle song, 'Ophelia' by The Lummineers was playing in the background, it was wonderful. After a long ten hour drive, they arrived at Occultatio, the town of concealment.

"Are you sure i'll be safe here?" Felicity asked as Draco dropped her off at the entrance to her new apartment building.

"I'm sure." Draco assured before driving off.