-Chapter Thirteen ♡ He's Not Yours.♡-

Week 2: Day 13 || He's not yours.

Rainbow Dash's Pov

~☆~

"Agh! Stop...Stop! Seriously!" I laughed, Soarin was tickling me nonstop, and I abruptly pushed him off me and onto the other side of my bed. "Okay, okay, fine but you have to buy me milk." He grinned, "Yeah, yeah, just stop." I smiled, I sprung up from my bed, and went to the mirror to fix my hair. I checked my phone, and it was currently only 9 am. Soarin decided to wake me up by tickling me to death since he found out I was very ticklish yesterday.

"Soarin, do we have a calculus class later?" I asked, "Yeah," he replied, "Ugh, shit. I hate math." I groaned, "It's fine, I'll help you through." He said, "Really?" I turned around to face the navy-headed boy. "Sure, as long as I get my delicious milk." He licked his lips. I giggled and continued brushing my hair.

"By the way, Dash. Me and Switch are going to be hanging out with some of our friends at the park. You can tag along if you want." Soarin smiled at me, "Did Switch put you up to this?" I smirked, "No, not this time." He said, I suddenly fake-gasped.

"What!? Soarin Skies is actually inviting me to hang out?!" I sarcastically said, he rolled his eyes and smiled. "It's not an everyday thing, so don't get used to it, Dash." He said, "Alright, alright. I was just kidding, let me change then we can go." I said and skipped off to the bathroom.

I found myself wearing my magenta crop top, denim shorts, and my light blue jacket. I kept my hair down, and then washed up my face and whatnot. After cleaning up, I walked back out of the bathroom to meet up with Soarin who was somehow changed already. He wore a white shirt adorned with a pastel green jacket, his usual jewelry, and his headphones around his neck. "Ready?" he smiled, "Yup, let go." I smiled back.

...

"There the two love birds are." Switch smirked, as me and Soarin walked up to him. "Soarin you're dating someone?" A girl with fiery hair asked, "Nope, still as single as ever." he smiled, "Man! Who's she then?" a girl with bouncy neon yellow hair pointed at me. "This is Rainbow Dash, my roommate." Soarin put an arm around me, I shifted uncomfortably under Soarin's gaze. "Hi." waved, "This is Fleetfoot, Surprise, Wave Chill, and Spitfire. You've been to her house, for the party." Switch said, "And of course, you already know Sora and Blaze." Soarin added, "Nice to meet you all," I smiled, "Soarin, get your fucking arm off me." I glared; the group chuckled as Soarin abruptly moved away from me. "Jeez chill out, princess." he chuckled, "She's very hot-headed by the way." Switch added quickly while glancing at me. I glared back and sighed, "I can tell," Fleetfoot spoke up, "Like you Spitty." Wave Chill patted Spitfire's head, to which she shoved his hand away. "Wave Chill is Spitfire's future husband, by the way, Dash," Blaze whispered in my ear. "Also, you're hot-headed too Blazie." Sora smirked, "Future what?" I asked, "I'll tell you later." Blaze said, "Ugh, look who it is." Surprise grumbled, "Great..." Soarin groaned into palms. "Heyyy, Soarie!" this girl with blonde hair pushed me away from Soarin and wrapped her arms around him.

What the fuck?!

"Cloud Kicker, hi..." Soarin said, "I saw you in class yesterday, how've you been?" she coed, and I mentally gagged.

Disgusting!

"I've been fine, how about you?" Soarin asked, "Great! But I missed you sooo much!" She hugged him, "Ahahaha..." he nervously laughed, I saw the rest of the group gagging and Surprise looked like she was sick.

*Ringg, ringg!*

Oh, thank God. "Oh, I have to take this! I'll be right back." the blonde girl sprinted off with her phone, taking the sudden call. "Who the fuck was that?" I gagged, and they all turned to me. Soarin suddenly gave me a knowing smile, "Why? You jealous, princess?" He smirked,