-Chapter Five ♡ Friends ♡-

Week 1: Night 4/Day 5 || Friends

Rainbow Dash's Pov

~☆~

After a while of bucket with Soarin I finally managed to change into my pajamas which included magenta shorts and a black oversized hoodie. Comfy... After I changed it was now eleven at night, and I managed to get some sleep...

...

"Pff, com'on. I can lift two hundred with one arm." I lied, I mentally forced myself to build up courage to ask Soarin where the fucking gym in the huge college was. I was wearing track shorts, and a tank top. Under my top I had my sports bra. One he brought me there I unclothed my top, being left with my sports bra, and track shorts only.

*Click, clack, click, clack*

I heard a faint clicking sound, but ignored it...

Soarin wants to be an annoying fucknoddle as per usual se decided he wanted to fucking work out with me. "If you could lift that, I bet you wouldn't be able to fit into that tiny bra of yours." He smirked, Soarin had been showing off, being his annoying fucking cocky self.

Dash you literally can't be talking–

*Click, clack, click, clack*

Anyways, he's been showing off his 'amazing weightlifting skills' and I have no fucking idea how he can lift fucking two hundred pounds! Like I can barely lift half of that with both my arms. And that's considered above average. "Oh, really?" I challenged, "Yeah, shortie." He chuckled; my eye twitched. He's crossing a line–

I fucking loathe when people tease me about my fucking 5'3 height.

*Click, clack, click, clack*

"I'm not short, you're just a fucking giant." I scoffed, fully knowing I was way under my average height. "I'm only 6'4." He shrugged, "Exactly! You could kill someone!" I glared up at him. "No, but I can pick you up." He smirked and got into a carrying position. "Hey! No, stay back!" I back away, at least six feet from him. "The pandemics over Dash! You can stand close to me you know." He chuckled, "Hell nah, you have some sort of rabies shit." I placed my hands onto my hips. "I do not, I'm not the one who dyed my own hair for fucking attention!" He scoffed, "Attention?! Dude, you know this is natural, right?!" I gasped. "Sure." He rolled his eyes.

*Click, clack, click, clack*

Eventually, after minutes of fighting and bickering. We both managed to finally do some work outs. "Could you please stop staring at my fucking ass?!" I glared, as I caught him taking glances at my behind, as I did squats. "I wasn't! I am a respectful man." He said, "Uh huh, besides the fact that you teased me, and Switch said you're fucking perverted." I rolled my eyes; a blush rose up to his pale blue cheeks. But he quickly shook it off, "He didn't say anything, right?" Soarin stopped bench pressing. "Uh no, besides that you're a total perv." I said, "... Phew, okay." He sighed in relief, what the fuck is that supposed to mean?! "You don't mind if I take this off, do you?" He tugged at his white shirt.

"..."

*Click, clack, click, clack*

"Uh, hell yeah I fucking mind–" I said, "Okay," he shrugged and took off his shirt anyways. A raging blush rose to my face, and I looked him up and down, then quickly covered my eyes as if I didn't just check him out. "S-Soarin! I swear if you don't put that goddamn shirt on right now–"

"What? You'll try to fight me again?"

I contemplated his words for a second, last time I tried to fight him I lost to him miserably. "Whatever..." I mumbled under my breath... He chuckled at my easy defeat. I slowly moved my hands away from my face, trying to avoid any way that'd I'd look at his attractive–