Ch.56(A) [Prologue to a massacre]

Start from the beginning

At the same time. Aelia picked up the door, looked at the hinges. Which only needed new screws, as she placed them in place and slowly backed off while closing the door.

"We leave?" Ruby asked as Aelia nodded "We leave." As she turned around on the heel. She had to instantly jump away as in her spot an ice formation appeared. "Does this count for a swear jar?" Ruby turned to Yang, as everyone saw the big ice fist with an evident middle finger. "Yup, here." She said and threw few lien in.

Arth grumbled again as he walked over and pushed the ice sculpture and instantly kicked the door in. As it fell now off hinges completely and shattered in half "Excuse me." He said and walked over to his spot.

After that, everyone could hear a sound of pan hitting someone's head quite comically. But they dared not to peek.

//

//

//

Morning few days later.

The class slowly flooded with students, as Akira already sat there half-asleep with small but clearly visible bags under his eyes.

Meanwhile a bunny faunus walked in and as she looked around for her team. She noticed the boy who saved her scut some time ago, actually it was quite a bit ago.

She quickly yet in a bit of a scared manner skidded towards him as he opened his piercing purple eyes.

"Excuse me?"

Velvet sheepishly said as he nodded to her and asked straightforward if she needed a hand.

"Umm... No? But I wanted to thank you for helping me that time, at cafeteria you remember?"

As she said this, he leaned back in his chair with somewhat lost expression. And after a moment light of recognition came back to him.

"Where is that fucker?" His instant change of attitude made her vary and those few who already sat near him as he stood up and his magic lit up as the atmosphere became colder and filled with wild bloodlust.

"N-No, everything is all right now. He stopped as Headmaster had to give him ultimatum." She quickly tried to diffuse the situation as the wolf sat back down, very grumpily as it seemed that he wasn't exactly feeling all right today.

"No problem." He responded and slowly the cold and bloodlust alike had disappeared, only leaving contents from some bottles with water completely frozen.

Everyone around him chose to be a bit more on the silent side. As he laid his head on his desk and closed his eyes once again. Akira could feel something clearly within him, something like... a entangled mess.

'I think... I'll need to rest for a bit.' He closed his eyes and fell asleep there, completely ignoring the fact that he did sleep plentiful this night.

////

////

////

In lands of darkness.

Salem stood next to Watts as they observed the big- well. Now little being which was meant to hunt Maiden's.

Somehow, when it was first activated. It jumped into Grimm Pools, since it had high concentration of Mana inside of it, but it is what given it it's new form.

"Name..." The mutter left it's mouth. As Salem grinned at such different outcome.

A Grimm with Aura. And no doubt, a semblance will appear one day.

"Stygian." She calmly spoke and walked over to him, as she looked him in the eye. His looks were human.

Ivory skin was spread through its body, clear red glowing eyes, short white messy hair with black strands. And muscles comparable to a Greek God.

"My task..." His voice had yet to be perfected, his voice box had yet to fully develop unlike all of his other organs or body parts. As his body released black muck which formed into formal black clothing.

"Hunt the remaining Maidens. And watch out for the Male one... Hunt that one only if it's distracted."

At her words. Watts instantly perked up clearly not liking the idea.

"But mistress! If you would leave him to me! I might- Kuh!

Mid-way his sentence. His whole frontal cervical area was whacked off as Stygian held it in his hand and so, he dig his teeth into the piece of meat from Watts's neck as he fell down, trying to breathe in air and as he did so did blood flowed into his lungs as he constantly bled out.

'He was so fast that Arthur's aura didn't have time to instinctually lit up.'

She grinned in amazement and looked at Stygian whose royal blue aura lit up. As it suddenly became thicker... A trait she saw only in one person's aura. Akira, her 'loyal' puppet.

'Wait... This is interesting.' She placed her hand on little mutant's hair as she seemed intrigued by something...

He had a shard of a God in himself. A more powerful god than the twins, and he seemed to have a trait from him. His growth was jumping like crazy in her eyes, she now was sure of one thing.

'Akira and Stygian have the same gift from that God.' While her conclusion may seem half-assed, she was a witch who dipped in pools of Life and Darkness and lived back in times where Twins ruled and so, she could 'feel' those things as even she was cursed by them.

"Change of plans..." She grinned madly...

////

////

////

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~