Ch.49 [Just your unaverage day]

//

//

//

The lessons with Glynda became the one's taking most of the time for everyone for last few days, as she was training and pointing a lot towards everyone who wanted to participate in Vytal Festival.

And the only missing person was-

'Prof.Goodwitch?' Weiss raised her hand. Glynda gave her a small nod, 'Where's Akira?' She asked as Glynda released a sigh... 'Filling up the report from the mission. And as it was quite a... long one for first year, he's being also examined for any permanent mental and physical wounds.' She calmly disclosed that part, as she was supposed to say by Ozpin's orders.

She continued overseeing the battles and added 'He should come to today's lessons... not sure which one.'

//

//

Ozpin and Akira sat opposite of each other, the atmosphere was a bit tense. 'Go ahead, drink your tea.' Ozpin calmly said, as his desk was stacked with documents.

'Salem is getting ready for a full-on war... she takes her time, she wants me to steal the lamp from Haven... that's only small part of everything.' Akira calmly said it, as he froze the tea as the cup burst.

Ozpin looked at the cup and sighed in disappointment and worry showed on his face. 'War, lamp... continue.' Ozpin said in a colder tone, as he knew that Akira wasn't going to be relaxed.

'She succeeded in Human-Grimm and Faunus-Grimm fusions. I can bet that the assholes in Atlas tried it... but I think it might be due to that strange pool...' As Akira was speaking, Ozpin's look showed clear fear for mere moment.... 'Grimm fusions?' He asked himself in fear... 'Wait... You said strange pool... tell me, how did it look like?' Oz asked, as he was scared himself of what he just heard...

'It was utterly black, thick as tar from the way it had looked. And Grimm were coming out of it... I can easily bet that Salem can use it to forcefully create more Grimm...' He answered his question calmly, as Oz looked at him strangely... there was a hint of discomfort in that answer...

'You... found something? Its very disturbing isn't it?' Ozpin asked as he for first time, saw the kid so uncomfortable. His wolfy left ear was twitching. 'Yeah...'

Ozpin waited... 'It's surely a rainy day.' Oz said as he noticed tears as they started welling down the little wolf's eyes..

After a while, he simply swiped the tear away. 'I've had to fight a very specific... Grimm... to join her inner circle, and thanks to it. I found that she... well...' He for first time felt so... bad in front of someone with only speaking.

'The special Grimm she had me fight... was my own Father.' Ozpin's eyes widened clearly, but to hide it. He simply lifted his cup and drank his coffee/chocolate.

'You don't know exactly much about this Semblance of mine, right?' Akira asked Oz, as from his arm a black mass emerged in form of a Beowolf face. 'I did manage to get few peeks through camera's here and there... but it always intrigued me, how does it work? And what does it have with everything?' His curiosity was peaked as he asked Akira.

'Well... that's a secret I won't completely expose. But... through one way, and another... I killed my Grimmified Father, used this Semblance and inherited some of his memories... They were like short videos that one would watch on their scrolls, and I saw... the exact day when Salem took my Father. Don't know how, don't know why. She left me at the port in Menagerie.' Akira revealed his past. His truth to Ozpin...albeit... tad shrouded in a lie. As he wouldn't tell him that it was actually Jin who told him that. And how he knew a way to summon her without his help.