ACT 3 Scene 3

Setting: Near the king's palace

Chief Mukete enters

Chief Mukete: (while greeting) hello everybody, how are you people doing today my faithful population.

The population: we are very fine our highness.

Atangana enters

Atangana : excuse me all of you for my lateness. ( To chief Mukete) excuse me my Highness for the late coming.

Chief Mukete: no need to excuse my formidable notable. (To the population) quiet good, I welcome everybody to this memorable celebration. We are celebrating our victory towards the evils who wanted to kill all of us, I am delighted to tell you people that it is my precious queen which brought the idea of organising this party let's hear what our queen want to say.

Jenifer : hello to everybody as my king said, I am the one who gave the idea of organising the party to celebrate victory over Monsters and Madeleine itself. Unfortunately pastor Daniel is not with us because after defeating Madeleine's ghost, he immediately went back to his village in Ikiliwindi.

Atangana : Good my queen and my highness, that is what I was expecting from you people at the beginning see how our people are happy.

Chief Mukete: If I knew at the beginning I was supposed to listen to you Atangana, excuse me for all the suffering I implemented on you.

Atangana : It has already passed my highness no need to remember about it, we should focus on the present and leave the past behind.

Chief Mukete: You are correct Atangana, do you know where is Miguel?

Atangana :  while speaking about a dog we are seeing his tale (while pointing far away from him) this is Miguel coming my highness.

Miguel enters while wearing a clean white dress with a blue jean and a black cap on his head.

Miguel: (while bounding to chief Mukete) long life my highness, our gods of this land should continue protecting you and your family.

Chief Mukete: Thanks you and Same to you. ( Suprise) you are looking good  and swag like late Michael Jackson the great musician.

Miguel: thanks you my highness.

Chief Mukete: ok ( to the servants) serve everybody here food and drinks especially palm wine let's them enjoy well.

The servants: ok my highness.

Chief Mukete: don't forget to serve my queen Jenifer.

The servants successfully serve everybody food

You people can take your cup and drink palm wine, there is plenty for everybody.

The population: weeeh  weeeh.

Lady Atangana enters

Atangana : what were you doing since ?

Lady Atangana: I were arranging the house well and after I took my time to dress well to come to this memorable celebration. ( To chief Mukete) long life my highness.

Chief Mukete: long life to you also , how are you doing?

Lady Atangana: I feel very fine my highness and I am so happy with you for the organisation of this party.

Chief Mukete: thanks you, it is my duty to do that for my people.

Jenifer moves towards the chief with a smile on her face.

Jenifer : he is not telling the truth, it is I who proposed the idea of the party to him.

Everybody started laughing.

Chief Mukete: my precious queen, I was only jocking I know that it is you who implemented the idea to me.

Tony which was beside his mother Jenifer started to open his mouth.

Tony: don't mine her dad, she is jalous because you were talking to another woman.

Everybody continues to laugh.

Jenifer : stop it oh I don't like it my son.

Tony: it was only a joke oh.

Chief Mukete: ha ha ( to the villagers) we should carry our palm wine cups up and say " Unity Will stand and divide will fall"

The population: (repeating after the chief) "Unity Will stand and divide will fall" " Unity Will stand and divide will fall"

Chief Mukete: unity will stand and divide will fall let's drink and eat together with happiness and joy.

The population: weeh  weeh.

In an open place far away from the earth

Thunder and lightening with skeletons of human beings with blood on the floor.

Madeleine's ghost appears and look on her black magic Mirror.

Madeleine's ghost: (while speaking to herself by looking at her mirror) these people think that they have already defeated a powerful god of darkness likes me, they are deceiving their selves. Look at how they are celebrating their victory over I, see how human beings can be very stupid. This time I would not have any pity towards them and also make sure that foolish pastor is going to die. My first revenge failed but this time my second revenge is going to be crucial ha ha ha ha ha!

She raises her right hand and a black dragon with red eyes appears.

( Climing on the dragon's back) let's go and takes our revenge Ha ha ha ha !

The dragon disappears with Madeleine's ghost.

" To be continue"

Thanks you for reading

I am going to publish the next chapter on Wednesday the 17 of April 2024

Next time: ACT 4 Scene 1