ACT 2 scene 4 part II

Setting: In the forest and besides the forest.

(Enters ken, Tomas, the king's knight and Michael (those knight send by chief Mukete)

Ken(one of the knight): what is happening, the is thunder and lightning every where.

Thomas(one of the knight): we should prepare for battle, mostly monsters want to attack us we should stay focus they can attack us at any time.

The king's knight: every body should remove his dagger.

Michael: behind you Thomas.

Thomas turns and attack the monster who was behind him, fortunately he cuts the monster's head.

(Talking to everybody) I kill him Ha Ha Ha!

The king's knight: don't be so proud of you, you just kill one monster, there are so many monsters in this forest we have not finish let's move.

(Exit the knights)

(Besides the forest)

(Madeleine's ghost appears and gathered all her monsters, and she started addressing them)

Madeleine's ghost: what are you people doing? we are not having time you people should kill all those knights.

Monsters: we have heard our majesty, we are going to eradicate all those knights.

Madeleine's ghost: better you people should do it fast Ha Ha Ha! go my monsters Ha Ha Ha! I promised to finish with that chief to take my revenge.

(Madeleine's ghost disappears with her monsters in thunder)

"Thanks you for reading"

"To be continue"