ACT 1 scene 4

Setting: still in the palace.

After the terrible dreams of the chief, he gets up in the morning with fear. After he had taken care of himself, he sits on his throne and his hand were scrambling as if he puts his two hands in the fridge for three hours. He is thinking about the dream last night with alot of panic.

(Enters Jenifer)

Jenifer : Good morning my almighty king, have you slept well?

(Chief Mukete was not with her, he was thinking about his dream last night and Jenifer just shout)

Jenifer : (while shouting) heiiiii! I might not be talking to you baby, I said good morning please are you not hearing? Why are you behaving like that?

(The chief was not with her for the second time, he was terrify about the dream)

(Enters Tony)

Tony: (to Jenifer) good morning mum, what is happening in this palace? Why are you shouting Mama?

Jenifer : I am not understanding your father again, I came in the parlor I greeted your father but he is not responding. He is making as if he is dead.

Tony: mum, please don't tells that, he is not dead. He is just thinking about something which is disturbing his mine.( To chief Mukete) papa please tell me what is happening, I am your son I can help you.

Jenifer : yes you are correct my son.( To chief Mukete) my sweet heart just tells us what is disturbing your mine, please please tell us?

Chief Mukete: the two of you here can favour me one thing?

Jenifer and Tony: yes my chief.

Chief Mukete: ok I want just one thing.

Jenifer : tells the thing to us, we will help you.

Chief Mukete: ok I want your stupid son and you to get out from my side, I want to be alone so stop disturbing me. Is it ok for you and your son?

(Jenifer and Tony look at the chief as if he was a monster, they were suprise as seeing a cat killing a lion)

Jenifer : what attitude are you showing to us my king?

(Chief Mukete stands from his throne and shout)

Chief Mukete: I don't want to repeat myself again, I said the two of you should get out from my side enemy of progress.

(Jenifer starts to cry)

Jenifer : (while crying) you are calling us enemy of progress, ok we are living you alone.( To Tony) my son let's leave him alone.

(Exit Jenifer and Tony)

(Enters Mikey but the chief talks to him severely),

Chief Mukete: (to Mikey) stop there, I don't want to receive anybody today in this palace, so turns your ugly back and just disappear from my side have you heard me?

Mikey: ok my highness, excuse me for disturbing you have a nice day my highness.( Talking to himself with a low voice) what is happening today with this chief, he just chase me like a chicken from his palace. Better I should go back home to avoid problems.

(Exit Mikey)

"Thanks you for reading"

"To be continue"