Let Me Drive My Van Into Your Heart

"Really?" Greg smiled. Steven tied up the cannon and attached it to the cords that were once wrapped around his waist.

"Get the van!" Greg started the van and pushed a pedal down, trying to pull the cannon out of the shed. The tires squealed and the entire contents of the shed was yanked out. 

"That could definitely save the city." Onyx stated.

"We've got to get it to the beach!"

"How? It's too big for the van!" Greg fretted.

"We could use that." Onyx pointed to a red, wooden wagon that rolled over to them. Greg tied the wagon to the van and Onyx set the cannon in it. 

"Is it gonna be okay?" Steven asked worried, Greg just shrugged.

"If every pork chop were perfect."

"We wouldn't have hot dogs!" Steven finished, causing another blast to shoot from Onyx's horns.

"That thing is getting huge. It's freaking me out!"

"Can't the van go any faster?"

"This is faster!" Greg yelled as he pushed the gas, only getting the speed to go up to 50.

"Put on a CD!" Onyx handed a CD over to Steven.

"What, really? Oh come one, you two have heard it..." Greg looked away bashfully.

"You come on!" Steven smiled as he removed the disc from it's packaging and slid it into the CD player. Steven and Onyx smiled goofily as the song began to play, both of them bouncing in their spots.

"I know I'm not that tall."

"I know I'm not that smart."

"But let me drive my van into your hea-a-art!" Onyx and Steven belted.

"Let me drive my van into your heart!" Greg smiled shyly and looked away as the boys sang.

"I know I'm not that rich! I'm tryna get my start. So let me drive my van into your heart." The residents of Beach City stand looking up at the sky.

"Let me drive my van into your heart."

"And if we look out of place." The van pulled up to the beach where Garnet and Pearl looked on.

"Well baby, that's okay." The two looked at them in astonishment, then down at Amethyst who had just washed up.

"I'll drive us into outer space." Amethyst grunted as she picked herself up.

"Throw me again! I think I'm cracking it!"

"I know I don't have a plan." The boys leaped out of the van and rushed to the cannon.

"Hey, guys!" Steven yelled to the gems. Pearl looked on in shock.

"He really had it!"

"We're SAVED!!" Amethyst shrieked. The gems flinched as the eye began to pull things toward it.

"We have to use it now!" Garnet instructed.

"I don't know how it works! It was Rose's!" Onyx smacked his nose to keep it from glowing.

"Dad, how do we use it?!" Steven asked Greg who just shrugged.

"Steven, this is serious!!" Pearl turned him back over.

"The gem! You have Rose's gem!"

"That's it!" Amethyst grabbed Steven and smacked his body against the cannon.

"Come on!" She groaned.

"Stop that!" Garnet yelled at her.

"It's no use!"

"Fine! Forget it! Throw me again!" Amethyst jumped into Garnet's arms.

"That's not going to work!" Pearl chastised. Steven yelped as the cannon, attached to the van, started to move once the van began to get pulled into the eye.

"I've got this!" Greg yelled as he unhooked the cannon and tried to pull the van back.

"No! Wait! Maybe I don't!" He shouts as he gets pulled as well.

"Please work!" Steven yells at the cannon.

"Unlock! Activate! Go!" Steven pleased, slamming his fist into it.

"Please! Everything ever is depending on you!" Onyx chimed.

"You can't just be useless! We know you can help!"

"It's okay you two! We'll figure out something else! Something even better!" Yelled Greg.

"Right! If every pork chop were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs!" Onyx's horns began to glow brightly, bolts of pink energy crackling around them. The cannon whirred to life as well and the patterns of petals engraved in both Onyx's horns and the cannon began to unfold. Steven was thrown off the cannon and Onyx dug his claws into the sand to keep himself from falling over. He yelped as Garnet lifted him onto the cannon, pushing him onto all fours and slipping his paws into the grooves that fit him perfectly.

"It's working!" Pearl comments, holding onto Amethyst tightly. The gems gasped as the cannon fell forward. Steven lifted it up the best he could, his teeth clenched as he grunted. He grinned as the gems rushed over to help him hold it.

"Steven!"

"This is it!"

"Brace yourselves!"

Onyx grunted as he held his head down, angling his horns for the best shot possible. Three large blasts in total erupted from the cannon and Onyx's horns. The attack slammed into the eye with an incredible force, amazing everybody who saw. Chunks of the machine slammed into the city, sending people running.

"Dudes! You just saved most of Beach City!" Amethyst smiled.

"Sorry about that!" Yelled Steven.

"What?!" Came Mr. Fryman.

"How'd you get it to work?!" Asked Pearl cheerfully.

"I just said that thing that dad always says..." Steven explained.

"That thing about pork rinds?"

"Hot dogs...." Onyx groaned and tipped over, landing onto the sand with a tired grunt. Everyone looked down at him, slightly shocked as he began snoring.

"Rose..." Greg said tearfully. Everyone smiled as the ocean water returned.

"My van!"

"It's okay dad, if every pork chop were perfect-"

"I LIVE IN THERE!!" Greg cuts him off, racing as fast as he can through the water to get to his van.