Chapter 27

Tyrone
  Im not who you think I am. I've been cosplaying as Tyler for 2 weeks now. It's amazing. I'm never going back into that cell either. My plan was to trap him in there and leave him to die. I'm a dark boy. It's so hard pretending to be Tyler. He's so much more cheery than I am. I'm darker. I write my name with blood on my work books. I don't do my homework. I've been to juvi 17 times. When I was a baby I played with a taser.

  Theo was the only brother I liked. He never bothered me and he's the ugly one. Tyler was always taunting me with his girlfriends and he rubbed it in my face that he was more hot than me. When he started dating Sofia I began to commence my plan. I've been drawing pictures of her with blood on my wall.

  I even wrote her a poem..

  Sofia my love
  Date me not my bro
  Darling my darling
  I will always love you
  I will not stop trying
  Until I can convince you
  Sofia my love
  I'm a bad boy.

  I'm not like other boys. I'm so depressed. I listen to Kanye East. He's the only one who understands me. I wear black hoodies. Even in the summer I stay in my room. My dark dark dark dark dark dark room. Except for when I'm with Sofia. She's so nummy nummy. I love her body so much. She's pretty funny too ig.

  Next week I plan to go into the cell again and kill Tyler if he isn't already dead. I'm going to kill him with a chainsaw. And after I'm going to take his meat and make me and Sofia lasagna with it. He's gonna taste so good. I'll give her the dick.

  I'm about to go see her. There's a witches meeting tonight. Hopefully she's in a good mood. I hope I've been doing a good job playing as Tyler. Even Theo hasn't suspected anything. He still thinks I'm in jail. I'm not gonna tell anyone what I'm doing. Not ever.

  Dear lord please forgive me.....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/N: Hope yall like this one🤠