Jaden thinks your pregnant

(Y/N POV)

You were in your room just like you did. You were sitting in your chair just reading your book when Jaden walks in your room and just stands in the door way."y/n" Jaden yells. " what Jaden why are you yelling". " look at me" he says getting really close to me. "Why" you say look up at him.

" what is up with you"? Jaden says. " nothing in just ready my book what are you yelling at me"? " y/n you haven't talk to me in hours and you have been in your room since you want to the bathroom earlier". " ok nothing is wrong I forgot to come back to your room earlier that's all". " y/n why are you telling lies". " I'm not Jaden I literally just forgot to come back to your room earlier".

Jayla walks in as all of this is happening. " Jaden why are you yelling and why are you so close to y/n" she said. Jaden looks back at Jayla. " Jayla did you know that y/n is pregnant" you looked shocked because you weren't and what mad him believe that. " Jaden what has got into you" you ask. " y/n you are pregnant and you didn't tell me". " Jaden I'm not pregnant that's the whole thing I just forgot to come back in your room I'm not pregnant". " how are you not pregnant you have been sick for like 3 weeks and you go pee all the time". " Jaden I had a stomach virus for 2 weeks and you know why I go to the bathroom all the time because I walk to the bathroom and just read my book because you don't like when I read my book".

" Jaden you are stupid why would you think y/n is pregnant if you guys haven't did the devils tengo yet" Jayla said. " she might be pregnant by Javon or someone else she has been seeing while at baseball practice". " Jaden your are stupid that all I have to say I'm leaving and don't let me catch you putting your hands on her" Jayla leaves.

" y/n are you not pregnant"? " no im not I just want to read my book you won't let me". Jaden looks at you and bends down and hugs you. "Sometimes I feel like you are a little special". Jaden giggles and backs up and stands up and goes to sit on your bed. I go back to reading my book and Jaden watched his phone.

You were still a little lost about why Jaden thought you were pregnant but you didn't want to ask him since you just made up. You guys just need each other company so Jaden and you were in the same room doing different things you guys like to do.