Going to the beach

(Y/N POV)

You and Jaden were going to the beach with the family. You got ready you and Jaden wore matching bathing suits. You guys got in the car and drove to the beach it was about 2 hours away. You guys just watched a show on Jaden phone on the way there.

Your guys matching bathing suits...

You guys got to the beach and set up your area and then you guys want in the water

You guys got to the beach and set up your area and then you guys want in the water. You were playing around with Jayla and daelo, Javon and Jaden were drowning each other. You guys get out the water because it starts raining.

Jaden sees that your cold and hugs you to keep your warm.

" you guys are so cute". Mrs Jessica says. You and Jaden both smile. The rain was still going so you guys just eat some snacks and just talked. The rain stop after a couple of hours and you guys want back to swimming. You guys were going to go back to the beach house after you guys were done swimming. You guys swam for about another hour or so then daelo was getting tired and so were you.

You guys grab your stuff and walked to the beach house it was less than a block away so it wasn't a far walk. You guys got to the beach house. Daelo want a flopped on the couch and took a nap. You Javon Jaden and Jayla want upstairs to the little upstairs living room to play around. You grab a blanket and cover yourself with it. " we should roll y/n in a blanket". " no we are not". Before you could get up and walk away Jaden had you in his arms and Jayla put the blanket on the floor ready to roll you up in it.

Jaden rolled you up in the blanket and picked up and pretended to eat you. Javon took a picture and posted it on his instagram.

@wanna

@wanna

Caption- look what we did to y/n she looks like a burrito Jaden would eat

Comments

@prettygirl(y/n)- I look scared but I think it's because I was laughing.
^
@wanna- yeah I think so

@jaylawaltonoffical- my wife looks like a butterfly that in its little sack thing.

@onwardjdub- my wife looks so cute she like my little baby that I swaddled.

End of comments

You guys watched a movie for the night before you fell asleep on Jayla and then Jaden fell asleep on you and Javon got up and went to his room. You guys slept through the night because before you knew it you were going swimming again.