Abusive prank on family

(Y/N POV)

Me and Jaden were going on do a park on going to do a abusive park on the family. So the first part of the prank was we were going to go downstairs and Jaden was going to be yelling at me and then the second part was you were going to make yourself have a black eye.

So you and Jaden went downstairs and sat at the table with Mrs Jessica and the rest of the family. You were talking with Javon and Jayla. " y/n do you want to go to a party with me and Javon later"? Jayla asked. " yeah she should ask her boyfriend first he looks mad that you asked that question" Javon said. You look over at Jaden "y/n can do whatever she wants she doesn't need to be up my ass all the time" Jaden said. " Jaden watch your language" Mrs Jessica said. " and don't talk to y/n like that" Jayla said.

You look back and shake your head yes to going to the party later. You guys go to the outside porch and watch a movie on your MacBook. You were sitting in the middle of Jaden and Jayla. Jaden was trying his hardest not to touch you. You guys finished the movie and you and Jaden want upstairs.

You guys got into Jaden room and you did your makeup to make it look like Jaden was beating on you. You and jaden got ready. You stood in the middle of Jaden room and Jaden throw a baseball on the floor maybe a loud noise, then he started yelling. A little after that Javon came in. " dude what the fuck did yo....." he could finish his sentence when he saw your black eye. He called his dad's name " DJ Jaden hit y/n". You guys heard people running up the stairs. You had covered your eye and Jayla walked over to you.

" did he hit you". You shook your head. " what the fuck Jaden why would you do that I told you if you ever put a finger on her in not loving way I was going to fuck you up" Jayla says almost beating Jaden ass. Mrs Jessica pulls her back and you stood there a couple feet away from Jaden. Javon and dj were talking to Jaden and you were just standing there.

You walk out the room and walk downstairs. Jayla yelled your name but you didn't answer. Before you could turn around to yell back at her you heard some yelling coming from upstairs. Jayla was beating Jaden ass for real this time. You ran upstairs and saw dj and Javon trying to get Jayla off Jaden. You stood there with fake tears coming from your eyes. Jayla came and hugged you and then you hear Jaden scream it was a prank.

They all looked shocked they didn't know what to say " hey I'm sorry guys but we had to get you". Everyone laughed. You guys laughed about the prank all night but after you guys talked about it you guys want to go watch a movie downstairs with everyone.