Your not always going to win

(Y/N POV)

Jaden had a game today so the Walton's came and picked you up and you guys drove to the baseball field. You guys got to the field everyone go out the car and you Jayla Javon and daelo want to go set up your chair, while Jaden want into the locker room and go ready.

You and daelo shared a chair and a big blanket since it was cold outside. You watch Jaden play and they were doing good but then they start to fall behind. You could see Jaden was trying his hardest to make up the points but nothing g he did helped.

The game ended and the teams congratulated each other and then they both walked in the locker room. You guys closed the chair up and daelo ended up falling asleep so you carried him. You waited for Jaden outside the locker room.

Jaden came out with his black baseball hoddie on and just walked past you and walked to the car. Jaden go in the car before you and sat down you put daelo in his car seat and sat next to Jaden.

You pull Jaden arm."Jaden come here"." No i don't want to talk about it". " come on Jaden you will get them next time ok"." Y/n you don't get it we always win against this team it was my fault I wanted to do good for you and got to stuck up" Jaden yelled. " Jaden don't yell at her" Jayla said " Jayla shut the fuck up you piss me off so much". "Alright you two cut it out" Mrs Jessica says.

We get to the house and Jaden gets out the car and walks inside and goes downstairs to the gym. You get daelo out the car and take him to his room and put him in his bed. You walk out daelo room and go sit down at the counter and eat some apple slices that were on a plate. Jayla comes and sits next to you. " hey y/n"." Hey"." Don't let Jaden get to you he will calm down and go right back to normal". You shake your head

You get up and walk to the couch and sit down and go on your phone. You ended up falling asleep on the couch and sleep through the night.  We get up in the morning to someone is laying in front of your face, it's Jaden.

You grab your phone and scroll through ig and send your streaks. Jaden wakes up." Good morning baby" Jaden says. " hi bubba are you feeling better"." Yeah sorry I didn't mean to be so mean yesterday I was just mad that my team didn't win"." It's ok I forgive you but I think you need to give me all the kisses I want". Jaden smiles and give you a long passionate kiss and hugs us." I love you y/n". " I love you too Jaden".