Really a Relapse

(Y/n POV)

You started to get depressed again you didn't take for Jaden for a couple of days and you haven't talk to Jayla either. You were sitting in you room in the biggest hoodie you have a your Nike pros. You were in you from pitch black and reading your book on your kindle.

There is a knock at your door. " I'm ok I'm not hungry". It was Jaden. He walks in. " what wrong y/n"? " nothing I just feel a relapse coming and I think this time it actually going to happen". " no no no I'm here for you what can I do". " there is nothing you can do Jaden the same thing that happen before is happening it so late". " did you cut yourself all ready". " no" " let me see". He pulls back your sleeves but there is nothing.

He sits on your bed and pulls you close. He gives you a hug and kisses which makes you smile but nothing to make you feel better to your full potential. Jaden leaves and says we will be back later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning ⚠️
( 4 hours go by)

It's been almost an hour since you want in the bathroom and cut yourself. You are sitting on the floor in your bathroom. You try to get up but was two weak to move. You hear a knock at the door hoping it's not Jaden. The door open and he hear Jaden call your name. "Y/n where are you"? He comes to see if you are on your bed and sees you sitting on the bathroom floor with blood everywhere.

"Y/N". He drops down to his knees and dials 911. It took the ambulance about 10 minutes to show up. The whole time Jaden is trying not to cry and keep you from bleeding. They get to my house and take me away. They said Jaden couldn't go in till they got my side of the story.

(Jaden's POV)

They told me I couldn't go to the hospital with here so I ran to my house and my shirt was covered in blood so my pajamas pants. I get to my house and get to the door. It's locked. "Shut I forgot my key". I was banging on the door and my dad answered. " Jaden what happened why are you covered in blood" DJ asked." I need mom to take me to the hospital". " why what happen are you hurt who did you hurt"? " y/n relapsed and they said I couldn't go in the ambulance with her so I ran home".

DJ grabs his keys and puts on a pair of shoes and get in the car and drives Jaden to the hospital. They get to the hospital. Jaden got out the car and  went inside asked the lady where you where and she showed him where to go.

He finally got to you but you had passed out on the way there from so much blood lost so they were trying to get everything back to normal. Jaden fell down to his knees. DJ came up behind him and picked him up and hugged him. He know  that this was going to be a hard time for Jaden.

( 2 hours go by)

They got my gf back to normal so I was sitting on the couch next to her. Holding her hands I kissed her forehead every so often. My mom came to stay the night with y/n because I had school tomorrow and baseball game. Her dad wasn't here and would be home anytime soon. ( he really didn't care about her).

Jaden kissed his gf goodnight and went home with DJ to get some rest for school tomorrow. He wasn't ready to explain the story is Jayla Javon of dealo.

JADEN IMAGINES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें