First game

(Y/N POV)

You had your first softball game. Your team put up a fight but you guys one by one point. Jaden and his family were there to cheer you on the whole way. It was weird being out there and everyone on the field was watching you but you did it.

The game ended and you walked to the locker room and changed your shoes and walked out the locker room. You meet up with Jaden. " hi mamas you did good I'm proud of you". " thank you I feel good but my body hurts"." Yeah it's going too after what happen when you got in the accident your body not used to this much pressure". "Can you give me a massage at home". " yeah I can".

We got to the car and everyone congratulated you and you thanked them. You ended up falling asleep on the way home and Jaden woke you up when you guys got there. You want upstairs and shower and put on your own softball hoddie and some shorts. You want downstairs and eat a snack and want upstairs and sleep for a good 6 hours.

Here are some picture that Mrs Jessica took of you guys before the game that you posted on ig.

Prettygirl(y/n)

Caption- me and my husband before my first softball game

Comments-

@Onwardjdub- me and my wife we look so cute

@jaylawaltonoffical- my wife looks so good in her softball gear

@wanna- y'all y/n did good I'm happy for her we love you y/n
^
@prettygilr(y/n)- thank you wanna

End of comments