Playing a prank on y/n

(Jaden pov)

I wanted to prank y/n today. So I was going to make her think that I was texting some other girl named Mia. I was actually texting Jayla. She had came over to watch dealo play baseball and when we came back from his game I thought it was the perfect time to do it. He sat in the couch watching some tv I had my head in her lap and was watching the movie but will occasionally look at my phone and smile.

" what are you smiling at bubbes"? She said. " oh I just saw something in ig". " no you were texting someone". " no I wasn't". She try's to take my phone. I sit and look over at her. " I wasn't texting no one". She grabs my phone and she open it and finds the message. " who the hell is this"? " uhh". " who is this Jaden". " idk". " you have to know you were texting her and she is sending you bikini pics". " oh shit Javon said under his breath. She gets up and walks outside in the backyard and I follow her. She is calling Jayla. She doesn't answer she gives me and phone backs and goes upstairs to my room I watch her as I close the back door. We starts to put her shoes on but I stop her. " what are you doing". " I'm going home you just cheated on me right in front of me". " no I swear she texted me first". " but you texted her back and hearted her bikini pics"

( Y/n POV)

Jaden smiled at his phone as we were watching the movie. I saw that he was texting some and he lied to me and said it was nothing. He took his phone and saw that he was texting some girl and she sent him bikini. I grab my stuff and want to walk out the house jaden stop me. "Y/n wait". " what do you want I'm going home". " it's a pranks it just Jayla looks he called the number Jayla picked up". " omg I hate all of you". You put your shoes on and walk out the house you walk down the street and get stop by on the seniors at your school.

( Warning r!pe)

" hey you want to do a quicky real quick". " no im good". He grabs you by the wrist and takes you to his car. You try to stop him from taking your clothes off but there is nothing you can do.

( 1 hour goes by)

He drops you off where he picked you up. You walk home crying and then it starts raining. You get home and open the door and go straight to your room.

Days go by you haven't left you room and having charged your phone. You dad left food outside your door but he don't grab it. You were reading your kindle when you hear a knock on the door. " I'll get my food when I'm hungry". But then the person knocks again. Jaden walks in. 

You put your head down and pull the hood on your hoodie down more. " what happened baby". " nothing". " no something happen i been calling  and texting you you aren't answering Jayla texted you and you didn't answer her and daelo even posted you and you didn't like it". " nothing wrong". He try's to kiss you. " no im good". He try's to pull you in by your waist but you resisted. " y/n what wrong why is your room pitch black and why are you wearing a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants that are way to big for you"? He kisses you and you start crying". " what wrong y/n".

He pulls on of those make up kissing sessions out of his pocket and starts kissing you all over. He try's to take your hoodie off but he pull it back down. " why can't I take it off". " because". He try's to take it off again. He gets it off of you and sees the bruises on your neck and the hand print on your chest and the thumb print and hickeys that he didn't make all over you chest. " who the hell did this". " was it your dad who did this y/n". You start crying. " it was the one senior at our school who thinks he can expose everyone for sending home nudes". "The captain of the football team"? " yeah". He hugs you and kissing your cheek and grabs your head some on your coming to my house and you going to hang out with Jayla in till I can find me.

You guys get to his house and you go upstairs to Jayla room she hugs you and you tell her about what happen. She goes with Jaden to find him and you go and hang out with dealo downstairs and watch some tv.

( hours go by)

There is a knock at the door. Mrs Jessica goes and gets it. It's Jaden and Jayla with two police officers. " hi ma'am can we come inside"? "Yeah sure." Jaden and Jayla are standing there with there hands behind there back and Jaden shirt is cover in blood and Jayla has blood splitters on her face. " what happen officer"? Mrs Jessica asked. " these two were found beating up a kid from school in an alley way". " why would you guys do that". Jaden nearly jumps out of his skin " he raped my gf". Jaden's says and Jayla says " he should have never touched my brother gf and my best friends and he would have never got it".

( 1 hour goes by)

The police officers left and Jayla and Jaden want to go shower DJ and Mrs Jessica were talking to you at the dinner table and you explained to them what happen. Then Jaden and Jayla came down the stairs and Jaden and Jayla come and hug your.

All the kids ended falling asleep on the couch. This is how you and Jaden fell asleep...

 This is how you and Jaden fell asleep