Across Xiu, he and Gu Wei looked at each other, and everything seemed self-evident.

  After the plan was deployed, Gu Wei and Michelle returned to their camp.

  "Master, let's go back too." Xio shouted.

  "Before going back, let's go somewhere first." Gu Lian said, his unpredictable eyes falling on the camp not far away.

  Confinement tent.

  The military woman on duty yawned, and he would be off duty in half an hour. Rubbing her eyes, the military female reluctantly cheered up.

  In the blur, the figures of two insects came into view.

  "Your Excellency Gu Lian!"

  "Lieutenant General Hugh!"

  The military female straightened her body abruptly and performed a military salute.

  Xiu glanced at Gu Lian without leaving any trace, then turned to smile at the military female, "Don't be too nervous, we are just passing by to see the bugs."

  Military Female: "Don't worry, that sub-worm is being kept well in the camp."

  "Where's the other one?"

  Gu Lian spoke out and glanced at the military female, "Send the other sub-worm over. We will conduct a short interrogation on them."

The military female was stunned for a moment. He had not received any notification from his superiors before this.

  Reflexively, he looked at Xio.

  Xio nodded, "I did it at short notice. Thank you for your hard work."

  "It's not hard, it's not hard." After receiving Xio's affirmation, the military woman no longer had any doubts and walked towards the camp where Via was being held.

  Five minutes later, Via and Austin were imprisoned in the same camp.

  Xiu dismissed the guards, just in case, and said to Gu Lian, "You go in, I will guard here."

  Gu Lian walked into the camp.

  "Via, is it you..." The hoarse and broken voice was faint, but it stopped abruptly as the military boots fell to the ground.

  "It seems that you are in good condition, and you are still in the mood to reminisce." Gu Lian looked at the two worms in front of him. One was in shabby clothes and was in a mess, while the other was in neat military uniform and had almost no external injuries.

  "Gu Lian!"

  "You... you are a traitor who deserves... to be cut to pieces with a thousand cuts!" The moment he saw Gu Lian, Austin's eyes were filled with hatred, and his joints were all crackling with hatred.

  The camp tent was dimly lit at night, and the sweeping shadows illuminated the face of the green-eyed male insect like an evil ghost, extremely ferocious. On the other hand, the auburn-haired female remained silent, her face full of indifference and numbness.

  Gu Lian's eyes moved away from Wea's face.

  A bug that can scratch its own female pattern with its own hands has a much higher psychological defense than ordinary bugs. At least, it was higher than the one next to him.

  "I wonder if Walker Poston brought your misery to James?"

  The cold light reflected in the glass bead-like black eyes, Gu Lian walked up to Austin. He used military boots to lift the face of the male that was forced to kneel down. His expression and tone revealed contempt and pity.