71

"Zergs, listen up, we are not here to attack!"

  Two sub-Zerg messengers hovered in the air and shouted towards the approaching Gu Lian team. The leader, Gu Lian, narrowed his eyes and looked warily at the insect brigade not far away. As if to confirm what the communications trooper said, the worms just stood quietly on the hillside.

  "What do these sub-worms want to do?" The actions of the sub-worms made the military females puzzled. "Is there some despicable trick?"

  "Sir, should we go straight up and kill him?" The military female on one side looked at Gu Lian.

  Gu Lian didn't answer, his cold gaze fixed on the obtrusive insect among the sub-insects. Standing tall in military uniform, with long blond hair, and a pair of lake-like ice-blue eyes looking at each other from afar, their faces were anxious.

  It's Hugh.

  "Sir?" the military female asked for the second time.

  Gu Lian frowned and opened his mouth. But before he could give the order, two screams suddenly came from above. Blood rained everywhere, and two sub-worm messengers were pierced through the internal organs and fell to the ground suddenly.

  All the insects were stunned for a moment because of this sudden change. When he reacted, there was already a loud "buzzing" sound in his ears. Groups of military females quickly passed over Gu Lian's team and rushed straight towards the worms on the slopes. Regardless of the military females who were being threatened, they launched a fierce attack!

  Pupils tightened, Gu Lian's face turned cold for a moment, "Stop them!"

  "They killed our signalmen!"

  "Damn the Zerg! We should rush up and kill them!" Seeing their compatriots being brutally killed, the worms were filled with indignation. The blood feud was engraved into their bones, and the worms whose minds were occupied by hatred shouted, "Kill them! Kill the zerg!"

  "Leader, give the order to kill this group of despicable Zerg!" The red-eyed Sub-Insects stared at Gu Wei, while the military females standing among the Sub-Insects began to panic.

  The atmosphere was gloomy, and the little insect huddled uneasily in Xio's arms. Xiu's face was anxious, and thoughts were racing in his mind. He thought that neither the general nor Gu Lian could directly issue the death order to attack. There must be something wrong in some link.

  Xio tried to explain, "Please calm down first..."

  "What are you calming down about?" But before Xiu could explain, a worm immediately interrupted him. He glared at him viciously and cursed, "You damn bugs killed our signal soldiers and you still want us to calm down? Haha, what a despicable and selfish bug, even the others can ignore it. Dogs know how to choose the main bug, you are really How can you still work for such a group of people when you are blind?"

  Indeed, as a Zerg, Xio had no position to explain. He was speechless and could only pin his hopes on the Wuworm leader.

  "Leader, send out troops." The worms looked at Gu Wei eagerly.

  Between ethnic group and personal feelings, Gu Wei glanced at Gu Lian in the team with a heavy look. Then looking at the military female pressing in mid-air, she finally spoke:

  "kill."

  Xio's heart tightened, and the unconstrained worms rushed straight towards the military females and charged into battle. Most of the sub-zerg warriors are male insects. They have no bone wings but rely on their strong spiritual energy to penetrate the female's body with their tentacles and tear them off forcefully.

  Seeing the bloody and intense scene, Xio became nervous. If male insects have a natural ability to suppress female insects, then sub-Zerg have a natural ability to conquer Zerg. It was precisely for this reason that the Zerg race used coaxing and deception to drive out the sub-Zerg race.

  "Such casualties are meaningless. At present, the biggest enemy bugs of the two races are mutant bugs." Xiu looked at Gu Wei, his ice blue eyes became calm and composed, "The struggle will only hurt both the sub-Zerg and the Zerg. When the time comes, it's time to How to resist the mutant bugs? Your Excellency Gu Wei, for the future of the two races, you must stop the subworms."

  Gu Wei did not answer his words and watched as a military female was pierced through the heart by a sub-worm and fell, and another sub-worm had its throat cut by the military female and blood spurted out. The deep black eyes sunk little by little, and the golden lines glowed with blood.

  After a while, he said coldly, "Sub-Zerg, stop, where is the Zerg?"

  He stared at Xio, as if asking: Do you have the ability to stop the Zerg?

  If not, there will only be endless killing.

  Hugh is speechless.

  Just when Gu Wei thought he was about to give up, Xiu suddenly said firmly, "Okay."

  "The Zerg can stop." He looked at the Zerg swarm in the melee, where his hero was. Xiu Dingding said, "I believe in Gu Lian."

  Gu Wei's eyes changed slightly, and then he heard Xiu ask, "Your Excellency Gu Wei, haven't you ever thought about it? What if everything is just a provocation by a heartworm?"

  play off.

  Gu Lian immediately thought of Via. Without his order, Michel would not have been able to send troops. And it was impossible for Nolin Castleman to directly attack the sub-worms that threatened Xio and other military females.

  Except for that unknown insect.

  The worms didn't know that there were two completely different teams of fighting females. They all treated the females equally and strangled them. Between the sub-Zerg and the Zerg, Gu Lian's team spontaneously chose to face the outside world in unison.

from his eyes. After a while, he shouted to Gu Lian, "Father Xiong!"

  Then it tilted its head and stared at Gu Wei again with its small tentacles trembling. In confusion, it seemed to have figured out something and spoke to Gu Wei again, "Father!"