47

"I killed him."

  "I killed him."

  The admiral looked at Gu Lian and Xiu who spoke in unison and fell into a headache. The two insects in front of me were both stained with blood, but one had a worried expression, while the other was playing with a dagger indifferently.

  "Hero!" Xiu couldn't believe that Gu Lian actually wanted to take the blame for killing Saiin.

  "He is no longer breathing. Preliminary results indicate that the fatal wound was caused by a dagger." After checking the situation, the military female approached the general and reported.

  When Xio heard this, she tried her best to calm down. He looked at the general and said, "Admiral, I killed Saiin. The dagger that killed Saiin is also mine."

  The admiral's eyes slid over the dagger, which was a military dagger. But at this moment, there were dripping blood, being played with between the male's slender fingers, glowing with cold light.

  Xiu always thought that Gu Lian took the dagger just casually, but now it seems... He couldn't figure out why Gu Lian did this, but no matter what the reason was, he could not put the other party in danger again.

  "The hero just took the dagger from my hand."

  "Master, you don't have to do this." Xiu looked at Gu Lian, hoping that Gu Lian would speak.

  Gu Lian ignored him and suddenly sneered.

  "How stupid."

  In the eyes of the admiral, the words connoting "humiliation" and "debasement" meant that Gu Lian was scolding Xiu for his foolish behavior in taking the blame. He frowned, and then heard this unscrupulous male insect mockingly:

  "Do you think a useless army female like him with mental energy trauma can kill a male insect whose energy has soared to S level?"

  The bloody murderous intent in the male's black eyes has not yet receded, causing the admiral who looked at him to be on guard.

  No matter how you look at it, this S-class male insect looks more like a murderer.

  But the admiral was wary of something, "S-class?"

  If he remembered correctly, Sain's energy level was only A level.

  The admiral's eyes darkened and his gaze was locked on Gu Lian.

  The hero seemed to be intentionally or unintentionally leading the admirals to believe that he had killed Saiin himself.

"Admiral, Sai Yin's death has nothing to do with Gu Lian." Xiu tried to explain again.

  "Ah." James suddenly sighed. He glanced around, as if thinking, "There is no surveillance in the above-ground shelter, and there is no evidence of insects on site. It is a bit difficult to prove..."

  "Maybe he's an accomplice!" Pierce sneered and glanced at Gu

  Lian and Xiu said, "Don't think you can confuse the public and try to exonerate your accomplices. Don't even think about running away!"

  He commanded, "Admiral Nolin, don't bring them back to the military headquarters for interrogation!"

  It was about mutant bugs. The general stared at Gu Lian and said coldly, "Your Excellency Gu Lian, please."

  Gu Lian had no objection and walked up to the general and said only one sentence.

  "Take away a little female named Wei."