19

Gu Lian took Xiu into the security checkpoint, where the female slaves were undergoing security checks. Xio watched helplessly as a female insect was asked to take off her clothes, and then was "examined" from inside to outside by strange male insects. And his hero stood aside and watched, chatting and laughing with the other insects.

  Xio's heart trembled, and she felt humiliated when she thought about the fate that the female slaves, including him, were about to face.

  "Take off your clothes."

  A strange middle-aged male walked up to him, seemingly waiting to taste the female slave first before the male outside. He eagerly stretched out his hand towards Xio and ordered fiercely, "Hurry up!"

  Xio frowned and took a step back, saying coldly, "I'll do it myself."

  Although he lowered his eyes, he still felt the gaze of the male insect beside him resting on him. Xio felt embarrassed, and unbuttoned the first button with slightly trembling hands in this unwavering gaze.

  "Slowly! Do you serve your hero like this?" The middle-aged male felt that Xiu's movements were too slow and reached out to pull his uniform away.

  But before he could touch Xio's collar, his hand was tightly grabbed by the insect.

  "This is..." He looked up. Before he could finish the word "rules", he was forced back by Gu Lian's terrifying eyes.

  "Ouch...it hurts!" The middle-aged male moaned in pain.

  Gu Lian looked at him like a dead thing and said, "Don't touch him."

  "I know, I know!" The middle-aged male nodded hurriedly. He knew that some male insects were very possessive and did not like others touching their female slaves. But there are a few males who can bring female slaves to the exchange meeting because they really care about the female slaves. Generally, the female slaves brought here are left to be spoiled by them.

  And the male insect in front of him has obviously brought the female slave to a place like this, but he still won't let other insects touch him? If you can’t afford it, don’t play it! The middle-aged male scorned him from the bottom of his heart before being scared away by Gu Lian's look.

  "Thank you." Xiu didn't expect Gu Lian to take action, and her expression was a little complicated. He didn't want other males to touch him, if he had to choose...

  stop

  He spoke hoarsely, "The hero..."

  Gu Lian looked down at him and said, "Take it off yourself."

  "Yes, Lord."

  Being rejected mercilessly, Xio's face was hot and red.

  When the clothes fell to the ground, Xiu noticed that Gu Lian had stood behind him at some point and covered his body tightly. For a moment, Xio was shaken by Gu Lian's actions.

  He thought that the male insect might have done this on purpose, but the next second Gu Lian picked up a piece of clothing with too little and see-through fabric from the shelf and threw it over.

  "Put it on."

  The male insect's expression was still so cold, which made Xio laugh to himself. He bent down to pick up the clothes on the floor, but he didn't find that in the corner of the shelf, there were all clothes that were more immoral than this one. Xiu put on his clothes and his eyes fell on Gu Lian's hand.

  collar.

  Every female slave used for trading wears such a collar with a chain around her neck.

  Gu Lian picked up the collar and called to Xiu, "Come here."

  Xio walked over obediently and lowered his head. Gu Lian put the collar around his neck and saw his lowered and trembling eyelashes.

  A low, cold voice sounded, "Isn't this what you want?"

  There was only a "click" sound, and the collar was locked.

  Gu Lian's fingers brushed against Xio's neck, causing trembling goosebumps.