chapter 4

There was a commotion in the interrogation room.

  Outside, a pair of eyes were locked on the male insect in the interrogation room.

  The male insect had his back to them, and past his condescending back, one could vaguely see the Lieutenant General's hands and feet that were trembling with pain. The soldiers' breath froze, and anger and grief suddenly swept through their chests.

  What does this male insect want to do?

  Didn't the Lieutenant General suffer enough from him?

  "Damn it!" What happened inside?

  This damn glass is not only unbreakable, it also swallows up the sound in the interrogation room completely!

  The female insect soldier slammed her fist on the coated glass with red eyes, but the next second, a sharp and ear-piercing alarm sounded.

  One minute, two minutes.

  The alarm sound gradually became smaller, and I don't know which female insect exclaimed first, "That male insect is trying to untie the Lieutenant General!"

  impossible.

  The admiral immediately rejected the idea.

  He frowned fiercely, his hot and solemn gaze almost melting the glass, penetrating the air and poking into the body of the ferocious male insect.

  The male in the room stretched out his hand towards the Lieutenant General.

  "Earl Gu, you can't..." The interrogator's eyelids twitched and he wanted to step forward to stop him but was shocked by Gu Lian's cold eyes.

  He was a little frightened, how could a male insect's eyes be so terrifying?

  "Earl Gu, even if you don't hold the Lieutenant General accountable, you can't take him away now..." Whether it was this male insect's violent temperament or his family status, he couldn't afford to offend him, so the interrogator had no choice but to hold on. Speak out loudly.

  However, the male insect simply ignored him.There was a "click" sound in a daze, and the male insect tore off the shackles on the execution chair. Without the restriction and support of the shackles, the lieutenant general, who could hardly hold on any longer, instantly fell to the ground.

  He fell in front of Gu Lian's shoes.

  Gu Lian lowered his eyes, and a shadow of different shades swept out under his sharp eyelashes.

  The gaze of the male insect above was like a dagger cutting out the heart and flesh, making the already weak and embarrassed Lieutenant General's limbs become colder and biting, and even gradually began to twitch.

  Blood and sticky hair obscured the Lieutenant General's sight, but the Lieutenant General could still vaguely see a pair of cold reflective leather shoes standing in front of him.

  Then, lift.

  Kicked twice on his unconscious shoulder.

  "stand up."

  The male's cold voice penetrated into his ears, and his extremely contemptuous behavior aroused the consternation of the interrogator and the anger of the soldiers.

  Gu

  Lian stared at the female lying in front of him like an ant. The female insect seemed to be trying to get up from the ground. Her fingers, bleeding from between her fingers, were clawing at the ground. Her limbs were exerting force and trembling, but she could not get up by her own strength.