Chapter One-Again That Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I started to shiver because of the cold quickly reaching for my sweater which was lying at the end of my bed I sat on my bed again. I lazily looked around my room with a yawn and started to think what I was supposed to do for the next two and a half hour since the school was to start at 7:30.

I got up carelessly resulting my feet to bump into the bathrooms door I winced shot a glare to the door even though I knew it was stupid that I was glaring at door but I didn't care, all I could think about a long relaxing hot shower. So I went to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth I climbed in the shower, the water was extremely hot it was burning my skin but I ignored the tingling sensation of pain on my skin while my muscles started to relax under warm water moaning at the pleasure, I bathed for half an hour. I quickly wore my bathing gown and wrapped my hair in the towel so that they won't get in my way while choosing my outfit for the school, sometimes I thought long hairs were annoying. I had blond hair though and that too long, silky and fizzy at the same time. Lovely isn't it? But nope it was really wasn't.
My phone starts to buzz some where I tried to look around but couldn't find it. Then I reached the night stand and saw my Bluetooth I picked up the call and before I could say anything the person said in a hurry "Are you awake?"

I immediately recognized the voice of my lovely best friend Lauren a little annoyed at the ignorance of my bestie I replied, "No I am still sleeping."

She laughed and said, "Rough morning, eh?"

I felt guilty as soon as I said it; I replied instantly, "I am sorry you know, I didn't mean it like that ugh."

"It's okay beautiful." I could feel her wink even through the phone.

I smiled and continued, "It's just I had a nightma-"

She cut me off and gasped, "Oh my god!! Again? I am so sorry I didn't knew! And omg what was it about this time?" her voice full of worry.

I sighed and said, "It's okay Lauren, and well it was same as ever... by the way why have you called?" I asked.

I heard her snort again and she replied," Damn I forgot, I called you because my mom asked me if you wanted to come over at breakfast. For which you don't have a choice and HAVE to as usual" I can tell she was smirking.

"Yes I replied and we will talk about everything else at your place ok?"

I asked and said at the same time. She agreed, then we exchanged our byes and I hung up.

I was happy because I could eat the most delicious food of the town by Laurens's mom. Annabeth. The mayor of our town, Laurens mom and my mother's best friend. And well my favorite person to hang out with just like of Lauren.

I threw my Bluetooth at my bed and I then noticed a silver shining metal looking object poking under my pillow I reached for it. And bingo! I found my cell phone. I was relieved that I won't have to look for it now, now I just have to change into something comfortable and warm because I could see the snow outside my house. Deep in thought I went to my wardrobe and took out some warm thigh pants with a white blouse which reached my mid-thighs I pulled a black long coat along with my long boots I've dried my hairs and put them in a messy bun. I climbed in my black Maserati and started my ride to Lauren's house.

My windscreen was blurry as soon as I started my ride because of the snow. I loved snow. Well mostly winter I can be myself in winters. My mom told me my dad too loved winter yet another similarity in me and my father I never get to know. Sighing I looked at the rearview mirror and noticed my crystal blue eyes looking right back at me. I turned my attention back to road and started to hum a song with was in some strange language whose name I don't know, my mother made me learn a lot of these songs and I have read hundreds of story books in this language and all of them about supernatural creatures.