"I will!" Angel poked Husk's nose with another hand. "Not yet though."

Husk groaned again.

Angel wrapped his arms around Husk and pulled the cat demon towards him. Husk put his arm around Angel's shoulder. Angel kissed his cheek. So Husk kissed his cheek.

The two fell asleep shortly after.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Husk woke up to Angeldust screaming just an hour before, his watch should go off for him to get ready for his shift. He shot up into a sitting up position and looked around the room noticing Angeldust was still asleep. Husk was releived it wasn't anything serious.

"Ang." Husk called as he gently tapped Angel's shoulder.

He was still whining and seemed to be crying in his sleep. Husk couldn't stand the sight. "No, no. Just leave me alone."

"WEBS!" He yelled, gently shaking the spider awake.

Angel's eyes opened immediately as he sat up. He panted as he frantically took in his surroundings, realizing he was in his room at the hotel. He immediately wrapped all his arms around Husk and buried his face in the cat's fur.

Husk wrapped his arms around Angel and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're okay, Ang. It was just a nightmare. I ain't gonna let nothing happen to you." He assured in a soft whisper.

Angeldust just nodded. He pulled his head away and looked up at Husk.

"Th-than-"

"Shh. You get some more sleep, okay? We're leaving round ten, if you still want to come with me."

Angeldust just nodded in response and laid back on his mattress. Husk kissed his forehead before he got off the bed and went to his room. Where he got dressed. He went into the elevator and went downstairs.

Husk walked behind the bar and unlocked the glass cabinet and took out a bottle.

He went into the kitchen greeted by Charlie, who didn't seem herself.

"You good princess?" He inquired. It's been a little while since she's left her room. Vaggie hasn't been back yet. She's been really worried.

"Yeah. It's just different without her, ya know?"

Husk nodded and took a swig of his booze.  He made a pot of coffee.

"She'll be back as soon as she can, don't fret." He assured.

Angel was still pissed nobody told him she was leaving, but they all kinda assumed they didn't like each other so they assumed he wouldn't care.

Alastor made his way into the kitchen as Husk poured himself a cup of coffee and poured his booze into it.

Cherribomb and Niffty were next to join the group in the kitchen. Husk greeted them on his way out of the kitchen. He sat on the couch and sipped his alcoholic coffee.

Angeldust came out of the elevator. He wrapped his arms around Husk from behind. "Mornin' Scnookums." He greeted.

"Mornin'." Husk greeted.

Angeldust walked into the kitchen. He put a bagle in the toaster and greeted everyone.

"Doll face, why the fuck ain't you smiling? You love mornings." He asked.

"I miss Vaggie." Charlie admitted.

He sighed and walked over to her, giving her a hug. It wasn't usually for him to do but, he understood that she really needed one. Cherribomb and Niffty also hugged her.

The bagle popped up from the toaster so the hug ended. Angel placed it on a paper towel, and added a very generous amount of cream cheese on his bagel.

He walked out of the kitchen and sat next to Husk on the couch eating his bagel care to not make a mess.

He was wearing the same outfit he wore on extermination day.

Husk took a sip of the drink in his mug.

"Probably not ya best choice." Husk stated.

Angel raised an eyebrow.

"Since when did ya care what I wear?" He asked.

"When were going on a job and your skin is exposed. what if ya get shot?!"

Angeldust laughed.

"Angie doesn't get shot babe." He sat up and adjusted his chest floof.

"Even if I did, what the fuck is a shirt gonna do against a bullet?" He wondered. 

Husk shrugged.

"I guess you got a point. Just don't get hurt."

Angel put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry bout me. Just make sure ya can keep up." He winked.

Alastor left the kitchen, and made his way over to Husk.

"Is it cool if Angel comes with me?" Husk asked.

The radio demon sighed and took off his filter.

"I suppose."

Alastor stated before snapping them away.