{18- Uncertanteties}

Start from the beginning

She looked around through the drawers for undergarment coming across some Calvin Klein boxes and a few of her sports bras

She looked around through the drawers for undergarment coming across some Calvin Klein boxes and a few of her sports bras. She grabbed them heading down the room turning to the right coming across the huge master bathroom. Her jaw almost hit the ground at the sight of the gorgeous white marble bathroom. Her eyes grew even bigger than last time as she took a few steps in. Everything was separated from each other, the sink big enough for two people. Her shower had glass surrounding it, meanwhile the bathroom tub is enormous. It was right next to the window allowing you to see out into the wilderness. The toilet in the corner of the door with a slide door on it. "Wow, you really outdid yourself Moonie. How did you come across this incredible home?" She spoke to herself as she stood in the center of it. She took a moment to process everything in. Her eyes landed on a shelf near the sink seeing a stack of towels. She grabbed one for herself as she headed inside the shower. She really had nothing to worry about seeing not only her girlfriend's products but her own too.

Leah stirred in her sleep, her left hand patting the bed next to her feeling it cold and empty. Her eyes snapped open as she looked to the side. There was no sight of her girlfriend at all, she pouted as she pushed herself off the bed. She made her way into her closet seeing the bathroom lights on meaning she's still showering. She nodded her head softly as she changed into a baggy shirt and new pair of underwear. She made her way back onto the bed laying on her stomach not having the energy to pull the covers over her body. The older woman came out of the bathroom running her fingers through her now dried hair. She had made sure to use the hairdryer in the bathroom away from the bedroom. Her brown eyes landed on her girlfriend who hugged a pillow tightly. She chuckled seeing how her shirt rose up showing her butt and the new pair of underwear she was wearing. She didn't hesitate to make her way towards the bed. She got under the covers making sure to turn off the lamp. She turned around her eyes landing on Leah who turned around placing her head onto her chest. She wrapped her arms around her lower waist as her legs got entangled with hers. "I told you I wasn't going anywhere. Not now, and not ever." She kissed her head as she wrapped her arms around her.

The next morning had arrived faster than they hoped, for the first time in a while Bada woke up with a smile on her face

The next morning had arrived faster than they hoped, for the first time in a while Bada woke up with a smile on her face. Her eyes fluttered open feeling the warm sunlight beaming against her skin. She squinted her eyes adjusting to the bright room. She let out a small groan as she rubbed her face feeling a warm body pressed against hers. She glanced to the side seeing how Leah cling onto her, her arms wrapped around her waist. Her head resting near her shoulder as she slept with a relaxed face. The times she has watched her sleep, she normally had both of her brows furrowed together tightly indicating she wasn't having a good sleep. The only times she's seen her relaxed is around her. Bada turned onto her side as she admired her beautiful face. She reached over brushing a few hair strands behind her ear. She looked up seeing how her roots had been coming in and she hadn't done the effort to adjust them. To her it indicated she didn't have any intention of keeping her blonde hair for too long. It was definitely her first time seeing her with blonde hair. Not only did it make her fair light skin pop out more but it made her green blue eyes more stunning and mesmerizing.