"Where are we going Tendo-san?"

"To my side of course!"

"Why is she sleeping there? Shouldn't she be choosing where she wants to sleep?" Reon asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I invited her. Better luck next time." Tendo winked at him and grinned to the other boys.

Hideko set her sleeping mat, pillow and a blanket with the help of Tendo.

"How about we play a game!" Tendo excitedly asked.

"It's late. We should all sleep."

"No it's not. Besides, what kind of a sleepover would this be if we don't play any games?"

"It's a sleepover Tendo. The point is in sleeping."

The boys looked at their captain with tick marks on their foreheads.

Geez.

"Alright. Pick a game, Hideko-chan." Kawanishi said from his place.

"We're really doing this?" Shirabu asked.

"How about truth or dare!" Tendo said with a grin. 

"Tendo-san!" Hideko lightly slapped his arm as she laughed.

"Are you trying to get me to say what happened in the other room?"

"Maybe, I am. Maybe I'm not." He teased.

"I'm fine with anything. Really. You guys pick."

"Alright! We're playing truth or dare. Since chibi-chan is our guest, she's going first." Tendo smirked.

"You're not wasting time huh, Tendo-san." She teased him back.

The boys sat in a circle, including Shirabu and Ushijima who wanted to sleep already.

"Truth or dare, chibi-chan?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell us what the hell is going on with your team." Tendo said with a grin.

"Hey! That's not how it goes. You can't do that. Right?" She looked at the others for confirmation.

"You picked dare. He gave you one." Shirabu said.

Hideko sighed and asked what if she doesn't want to say in which they answered she's being unfair but they wouldn't force her.

"Fine, you guys. But nothing comes out of this room or I will hunt you down." She said with a glare, while the guys looked unfazed.

Is she threatening us?
How cute.
The boys thought as they wait in anticipation for her answer.

"So to cut it short, the guys found out that Bokuto-san, Akaashi-san and Terushima were in my room last night."

What?
Not what I was expecting.

"That's it?" Shirabu asked with one if his brows lifted.

"Uhh. I didn't know they were there since the lights were off. I was already ready to sleep but someone coughed so I turned the lights on."

"And?"

"And... I saw them. They saw me. That's it." Hideko said as she buried her face in her hands.

"I don't get it. Why were they in your room." Kawanishi asked.

"What's wrong with seeing each other?" Ushijima asked.

"In her room!" Yamagata yelled at Ushijima.

"I was already ready to sleep! Okay?!"