Chapter 6 - Her Twinkle

This one girl, she makes me feel like...
Like a thousand words can be used but they will never exist perfectly.

When will she get tired; tired of me?
If I shook her and screamed for the world to hear how she is the stable land in my crumbling world? She is the sun, and I am merely a stupid sphere. Orbiting, and watching every graceful move with wonder in my eyes.

I love her.

The stars surround us. We hold them in our hands, and her eyes twinkle.

That's it. Her chocolate eyes, that cannot be compared to any other type of chocolate. This is her chocolate, the one I fell in love with. The way they shine when she laughs. They immediately dim when she's upset. It makes me want to cry.
The chocolate is a beautiful color.
It can't be compared to hot chocolate, because the tinge of dark coffee is in the corners and you swear there's a flake of red by the iris.

Fire fills my soul, licking every part of me with painful flames. It scorches my lungs, encases my heart, smiles on my lips. Takes ownership of me, controls me like a marionette. It begs me to speak, for something, anything to be uttered. A hushed word thrown to no one. A sweet nothing in the ear of a memory.
It kindles itself in my work. Keeps me warm.

The world will die someday.

The sun will explode. The world will be cooked. Life will cease to exist. There will be a pile of ash left, waiting to be swept up by the galactic broom and dustpan.

I want to be there.

I want to live a trillion years, to experience every little thing.
And there's no one there to grab my wrist. To tell me that living so long would be horrid.

No one to tell me to die, happily gasping for air by their side.

But maybe someone will go with me.

- nikola's writing journal