Fantasy - Movie Time

"I'm at the station, where are you?" She utters as her beautiful brown eyes filled with kajal and mascara search for him, amongst the crowded metro. Her jhumkas dangle in the air as she turns here and there, swiftly, trying to find her guy, as he stated to wear 'Black shirt'. After describing her attire and locating the place, she gave up and sat down on the steel bench, when she senses a guy came and sat right next to her, almost touching her as she's startled and turns to glare, only to replace it with a wide smile, there he was, wiggling his eyebrows and smiling slyly. She giggled and they both stood up to get into the train. As they boarded the congested metro-train on a Saturday evening, she was forced to stand so close to him, his arms and her shoulders squeezed together, as their faces were a few inches apart. She could get a clear view of his chiseled face and oh his hair, how she wanted to play with them right away, his sexy beard which was neatly trimmed and by that time she was completely checking out on him, shamelessly.

He too did not feel shy, as he maintained eye contact, smirking, admiring her chubby face and curly locks of hair, how her soft body felt against his stiff muscles, and how her feminine fragrance coalesced with his manly scent by the time they were about to get down. Their conversation was energetic, much fun talks and flirty chats, but it never felt like they were meeting for the first time in person. The close proximity didn't feel awkward as they both had already started liking each other. 

After reaching the mall, they roamed around wondering what they could do. Just then he suggested a movie, but she reluctantly agreed, as she wasn't a big movie buff. He intentionally bought seats which were too far from the screen and somewhat placed towards the end of the theatre, where no one could possibly notice them. 

As they settled, the movie was about to start when he shared her mint flavored chewing gum. She smirked at him, aware of his intentions, but still took one for herself. As the movie paced forward, she was unable to concentrate as she felt his constant gaze upon her, now and then, as their fingers brushed against each other, he tried to hold her palm slowly and she let him.

He dreamily started drawing circles on the back of her palm, which distracted her so much, as she let out a small sigh, seating herself straight, crossing over her legs, squeezing her insides, from the pleasure.

He smirked, as he sensed her suffering and let go of her hand. It was her turn to tease as she scooted closer to him, it was a couple seat with no handle in between she casually rubbed her thighs against his, slowly moving towards him, and leaned closer, which got him surprised, as she whispered in his ears "Ughh, I feel so cold babe" and wrapped her hands around his arm, as if feeling warm now and leaned against his sturdy limb casually. 

He was now moving slightly in the seat, uncomfortably, as his member slightly grew in size which she noticed, smirking and bending her head down. 

"But you make me so hot babe" he whispered back in her ears, as they both were so close, his lips were near her cheeks, as she tilted her head slightly, as if giving him permission, when he slowly kissed her cheeks, cupping her face with one hand. Her cheeks were now fully red as she smiled and turned away shyly, he took the cue and pulled her against him in one swift motion, as she bounced against him gently, he hugged her sideways, his arms around her waist, as he squeezed her a little, "you're so sexy, do you realize that?" He questions her, as he tucks her hair behind, holding eye contact.

"You make me so, do you realize that?" She smirked, and gave him a peck at the side of his lips, on his beard, purposefully. He was now fully turned on, as he moved forward and closed the distance between them, initiating a hot open mouthed kiss, she leaned into his arms, weak as he held her firm, squishing her cheeks and kissing her little lips, as his hands slowly travelled down a little to her neck, shoulder and her chest when she caught his hands.

"Not so soon Mr" she smirked as they broke the kiss and laughed a little. She could sense his member grew to its full length by now, as she was staring at it, which he noticed. "Ahem, madam, what are you looking at?" He enquired coyly. "My effect on you..." She laughed sheepishly pointing at his dick.

"Fuck you" he kissed her hard once again after cussing, for teasing him and she kept smiling through the kiss as he placed his hands over her inner thighs playfully, ascending up and up, stopping right where he shouldn't and broke the kiss, when it was her turn to moan and squeeze her thighs, "So how was my effect now?" He mocked and turned around, playfully as they both were seated there like a hot mess.

She could not take it anymore, so she slowly slides her hands over his pant, on his thigh ascending above, stopping mid-way as if seeking his permission to proceed, but he was completely dazed by that time, his eyes turning darker, as he slightly scooted down in the seat, making it comfortable for her and she caught the cue, proceeding to seductively rub along his thick member, which grew a little more eventually with her strokes, she kissed him again and slowly removed the zipper, burrowing her palm inside to feel his warm throbbing dick, as she gently pulled it out, after peeking around once, as he whispered "it's beyond anyone's vicinity babe, please proceed, I'll signal if anyone catches" he groans as she started stroking it up and down, giving slight pressure and slowly teasing the tip with her finger, as his pre-cum oozed a little, he hissed and let out a sigh, she giggled and leaned over him, giving him a handjob, as she increased her pace when he neared his climax, he let out moans in his deep husky male voice, which turned her on crazy, as she worked faster and he released right there, as some tissues came handy to clean up the mess. He quickly got dressed and pounded on her, started kissing her lips, neck and sucked on her nape, as he was squeezing her boobs, her breathing started to tense, and she signalled him to leave.

They quickly got out of the theatre and sneaked into a female restroom, locking behind. "It's risky babe!" She puffed and uttered but didn't stop walking, "The thrill of getting caught makes this even more better!" He laughed and in one swift motion he lifted her up, placing her with a thud on the washing sink slab, as he kissed her hard one last time, their bodies placed closest to each other, as he seductively rubbed his erection over her, and started to remove her panty. She invitingly spread her legs on the slab, as he kneeled down, worshiping her femininity and savoring every single drop of her juices, "you're so wet already darling!" He comments in between, holding her thighs tight, as she catches hold of his hair, massaging and playing as per her desire, pushing his face further inside at times. Suddenly she moaned slightly loudly, when he forced his fingers into her mouth, and she sucked them hard, unable to control the pleasure and he licked her down like a mad hungry man, making her release shakingly. "Enough of teasing, now come inside me!" She ordered as he lowered his pants down and entered her wet hole in one swift motion, she wrapped her legs around him, kissing his neck and hugging his masculine figure, and he kept thrusting in her hastily, as he was peaked in pleasure and about to release so soon, she swayed her hips in pleasure and made him delay a little but not too long as she got filled with his warm cum. He kissed her deep again and they both got dressed quickly, made sure to set their hair and luckily they sneaked out without getting caught by anyone, as they ran out of the restroom.