Fantasy - Fire place

We stayed at a beautiful resort on a hill station, the climate itself just uplifts your mood. It was a late evening, we went to this beautiful café which had a fireplace too!

We took the corner table & it was quite a peaceful place. The dim, low lit chandeliers & the scent of wooden furniture just made the place magical.

I wore a lavender coloured midi dress, which came just upto my knees. Not to mention but he couldn't take his eyes off me. "Stop starring at me, will you!?" I asserted, blushing & going through the menu.

He didn't respond so I looked up, only to find him staring at me more intensely, his eyes filled with desire & the way he looked into my eyes, damn, that drifted away both of us somewhere.
"Excuse me Sir, what would you like to have?" interrupted by the waitress, I chuckled a little & he was clearing his throat, pretending to go through the menu & ordered a mac & cheese pasta with 2 hot chocolates.

We were on a loveseat facing the fireplace & as the waitress left, he slowly moved closer to me. He bent over as if picking the cushion from my side & whispered into my ears, "You look breath-taking today!!" in husky tone, his hot breath hit the side of my neck. He placed the cushion over my lap & slowly placed his hands below the cushion.

"Baby, public!!" I was startled by his move. He slowly slid his hands through my inner thighs, under the dress & the cushion covered his actions, but suddenly a gasp slipped out of my mouth when he pinched it playfully.
His fingers were now playing with my thong, up & down, sensually rubbing along. "No babe, please stop! Not here!" only my lips pleaded those words, but my body arched slightly & my legs spread apart a little, deceiving me. Ashamed to accept, but that's the effect he has on me.

He started rubbing my clit & oh my god!!! It was so difficult to control myself & my moans!!! He stroked me at all the right spots & kept on incresing his pace, steadily. To add upon, he leaned on my ears again & whispered in his oh-so-sexy-voice, "I don't think you really want me to stop, at least not until the hot chocolate comes..." At that point I really didn't know whether me or the hot chocolate would cum faster!!

He kept on massaging & hushing me, while I tried my level best to not crush the cushion on the side. The epic part of this act was the thirll of getting caught in it!
I was reaching my climax while he increased his pace madly, I was stradling the sofa slowly, biting my lips to shut myself, leaning my head slightly bakcward in a hazy state, one hand trying to adjust my hair & the other over his arm, pushing it more inside & like one giant wave, my orgasm hit me offguard & he started laughing, "look at you, my hot-mess!" Exactly at the same time, our drink came.
He slowly removed his fingers & tasted them casually, then sipped onto the cup smirking, "you're definitely tastier that this hot chocolate!"