Fantasy Story - Reunion of Lovers

It was a late Sunday evening, rain pouring down, and the separated lovers reunited after a long 5 years. Not all school love stories remain a memory, some become a ‘happily-ever-after’ as Anu and Surya. They proved their love was stronger beyond distance and time, and that evening they both were just happy, would be an understatement. They were cherishing every single moment they had missed in the last 5 years.

He held her hand and started pacing forward, directly into the pouring rain. She yelled, but he didn’t care. He took her towards his parked car, and as she placed her dupatta over her head to cover herself from rain, he pulled it, covered both their heads inside the dupatta, and started kissing her passionately, pleading and expressing his love to her like there is no tomorrow. She was melting in his kisses and embrace, where she found her solace for life. She was initially shy, as it was a public place, so nudged him
to get into the car.

They both were wet, their hair messy and they felt cold. As soon as she got into the car, her wild side was turned on. He tried to make sure she was feeling okay, as he leaned forward to take some tissue paper from the car dashboard of her side, she pulled him by his collar and initiated a kiss. She kissed him with all the love she saved these years, with all the piled-up passion, and every single nerve got stimulated for both of them, as they kissed dominating each other, finally breaking the kiss out of breath.

They both laughed, as he kept admiring her, tucking back her wet hair behind her ear, and wiping the drops of water from her face, he placed kisses over her cheeks and nose when she started giggling. “Surya, don’t worry, we have all the time in the world, there’s no hurry okay” she reassured, playing with his hair casually. “I think we should go to my place” he looked at her hesitantly.
For a second she also hesitated but eventually agreed. As they travelled in his car, she played all their favourite love songs from the older times, which they both sang along with and exchanged love through their sustained eye contact.

They reached his parking lot and before she could get down, he rushed to the other side to open the car door for her. She smiled with pride, feeling lucky to have a chivalrous man, and got out of the car, but before she could move further he locked her on either side using his hands and started kissing her again, making her weak in her knees as they leaned against the car door. She was stunned again, but couldn’t control herself anymore and quivered with equal fervour and passion.

They were so deeply into the kiss, they got startled by the car unlocking sound from the adjacent side and immediately moved apart in embarrassment. They smiled sheepishly and started walking hand in hand, towards his room. As they entered, he locked the door behind him and leaned against the door, keenly admiring her beauty, her tall figure, perfectly structured curves, luscious long hair, and how her wet kurti hugged her body, his eyes travelled all along her ravishing body.

She was casually gazing at his house, and turned around to find him staring at her seriously, she crossed her arms and leaned her head to one side, smiling at him and nodding away. He paced forward and came close to her and as she excitedly moved forward, he diverted and walked towards left side of the room. She rolled her eyes and followed him disappointedly, only to find him switching on his Bluetooth speakers. She was confused and went to stand on the balcony, gazing outside when she heard romantic music playing, before she could contemplate what was happening he hugged her tight from behind, and she was surprised.

"I love you Anu" he uttered these few words and started kissing her neck slowly, moving her wet hair aside and inhaling her scent, feeling her melt and lean her head back into his shoulder. "I love you more Surya" She turned around after a couple of minutes, to initiate an open-mouthed kiss, slightly nibbled his lips, sucking them and playing with her tongue over his, smiling while she could hear a moan escape from his mouth. She broke the kiss when she felt his member grow, slightly nudging her lower tummy, they both laughed. When she moved a little turning around, he pulled her hand making her crash into his body, playfully, asking her, "Slow-Dance with me?" as he wiggled his brows.

She nodded with glee, as he held her hand in hand, they paced forward and backward, taking steps in coordination, syncing to the rhythm, as he twirled her around and made her lean into his arms, bending down to kiss her in that position, like the perfect lover. Her cheeks were red now, from all the kisses and slow dancing, her heart filled with pure bliss, her mind brimmed with desire, and her body ached for his touches and more, but she was too shy to express it all, looking away.

He slowly held her chin, turning her head towards him, enquired through his actions, raising his brows. She looked down, then looked into his eyes, lust, and desire spread in his eyes as he reciprocated the same, she whispered, "I want to make love to you Surya..." She hugged him immediately, burrying her face into his chest, where she wished to stay forever. He didn't move an inch, but held her even more tightly, assuring her he was there for her and would never let go again.

They slowly moved towards the bedroom, as he undressed her delicately, and she mirrored his actions, getting free from the wet clothes. They stood there naked, in a dark room filled with only dim moonlight. He made her lie on her back, slowly started kissing her neck, and teasing her nipples playfully, leaning on top of her. His mouth worked its way down, slowly placing butterfly kisses over her shoulder, chest, and on her beautiful bosom, as he cupped her passionately, making eye contact before sucking and ravishing either of them hastily.

The wild side had awakened in him, he couldn't control himself any further and started sucking and teasing her as she became hazy. He now came down, reaching her entrance, spreading her legs apart he touched her with one finger and she shivered with pleasure, her chest raised in anticipation, he asserted rather dominantly, "You belong to me Anu" and bent down to eat her out mercilessly, sucking her clit and working his tongue over her folds, as she moaned loudly "I'm yours Suryaaaaa" she couldn't control her moans, she was shaking in pleasure, unable to control her movements, as she gripped his hair, pushing his head into her pussy, when she was about to climax, making his face wet with her juices.

He got up wiping his face, smirking wickedly at her, turning on her wild side, as she pushed him into the mattress, got on top, and started kissing him wildly, biting his lips and thrusting her tongue inside which got him surprised, he started laughing as she swiftly descended and started touching his long member, seductively, making eye contact and bending down to suck him hard, at his tip and massaging his balls and working with her hands over his length as it was his turn to moan her name, "You always know how to drive me crazy Anuuuu" he groaned under his breath, as he was about to climax, he pulled her up in one swift motion and got on top of her, kissing her neck and sucking it.
He positioned himself at her entrance and started thrusting into her, at a steady pace, gently, but her pussy ached for more so she pleaded "Fuck me hard Surya..." and he started thrusting deeply into her, every thrust pounding into her body like thunder and lightning, as waves of pleasure washed their bodies when both of them came together. He collapsed atop her, and their heavy breaths echoed throughout the room, after a moment he lay to his side, facing her as she too turned towards him, tears of joy on either side of her eyes. He wiped her tears, and kissed her forehead, hugging her tight into his body, and they both lay there happily, after reuniting with the love of their lives.