Fantasy - Rainy Date

It was our date & we decided to meet at a park near his home. It was a breezy evening, as I entered the park soft wind blew over my face swiftly moving my hair. I paced forward gazing around in search of his handsome face and there he was, already staring at me with a smirk plastered over his face. I blushed unconsciously as I approached him. We faced each other now, exchanging stares, I gave him a soft smile and he gestured to me to sit beside.

As I sat down, he took out his phone & earbuds, gave me one side of it. Initially I didn't understand, but after plugging in the earbud, he played the song which I admired the most, scooting closer to me simultaneously.

It was then I remembered, once I told him that I wanted to lean into his shoulders, hold his hand tight & listen to that song on a rainy evening. Nature turned into my favour too. The soft breeze was slowly replaced by chill winds & petrichor. I grinned at him, hugging his arm tight, our fingers intertwined & as I was enjoying the song, it started to drizzle.

He did not waste that opportunity, he slowly turned towards me, closing the distance between us, his lips planted a sweet kiss on my cheek. It was the climate & music that lifted up the mood for both of us, as I blushed even more, checking around if anyone was watching us & sneaked a small peck on his lips. He was surprised & smiling at me, the song was still playing as he suddenly gripped my waist from behind, pushing me into him sideways.

The sexual tension between us increased steadily as now our lips were inches apart, I held back his eye contact when it started to rain profoundly. We were on a park bench & a small slab over us which did not protect much from getting drenched, so he suggested we could go to his home. I sat on his bike but by the time we reached his home, we got drenched.

As we entered his house, he locked the door behind & pounded on me like a hungry man kissing like there's no tomorrow. I quivered with equal energy as our lips mingled & he was holding my waist. As I cupped his cheeks, he broke the kiss, swiftly caught both my arms with one of his hands and pulled my hands up. My chest raised & I arched in anticipation of what he was gonna do to me.

With his other hand he held my chin firm, travelled down & held my neck simultaneously kissing me open mouthed. Words could not explain the pleasure at that point. His hands then slowly moved down as he pressed my pussy, I trembled weak into his arms. "fuck me hard, right now!" I pleaded as he did not reply with words, instead turned me around swiftly & hugged me tight from behind & started to kiss my neck, sucking it, passionately while cupping my melons.

I leaned back over his manly shoulders, ecstasy filled my mind as he continued to savour me, rubbing on my pussy. Water dripping down from both of us, the heat our bodies generated killed the surrounding cold & left us wanting more.

I turned around to remove his shirt & placed kisses all over his torso, licking his man nipples & stopped by at his V-line. He held my hair & pulled it back seductively, gesturing me to go ahead. I pulled down his pants & started to play with his member, licking & teasing him. He let out small moans as I started sucking the head of his shaft, simultaneously working on his balls with my hands. He started to tremble on his knees, pulling my hair up to stop. I looked straight into his eyes, smirking, turning on his evil side.

He swiftly removed my dress, tossing me into the sofa beside. As I fell over, he made himself free of any clothing, getting ready to pounce on me, as I seductively spread my legs, inviting him.

He sat down straight, worshiping my femininity, kissed my pussy lips & inner thighs, playfully biting them. He then held both of my thighs with tight grip, started to make circles with his wet tongue on my very wet pussy, mercilessly slurping all my juices. As I moaned his name, he got excited & stopped for a second, "say that again" as I laughed & moaned his name again, he dug in, this time even more fiercely, making me cum right over his pretty face.

He then got up & sat beside me, placing me on top of him, both of us naked, our skin rubbing against each other, my wet hair dripping water drops over him, his hard member touching my tummy. We looked into each other, I initiated the kiss passionately as he cupped my ass cheeks slapping them playfully, I held his face & placed kisses all over.

He smiled & suddenly laid down over me, pushing me into the cushion. His shaft was now rubbing against my clit for several seconds, after which he positioned himself to enter me. I was dying in the anticipation of his thrusts while he slowly pushed himself in, increasing the pace steadily as his thrusts got deeper & faster.

We both moaned, as I got up riding him, he laid down now squeezing my boobs. Then he got up to make me spread my legs & entered me from behind, banging his shaft hard into my hole, holding both my hands from behind. As I buried my face onto the sofa with pleasure, he came inside me, filling me with his warm juice. I quivered with joy, as he pushed me down again, started to finger me until I oozed all my juices over his strong fingers.

He then lay beside me, we didn't exactly fit in the sofa so I lay half over him, my head resting on his chest & leg over his lower body, our skin flushed from the play. He gently moved his fingers along my hair, kissing my forehead & hugging me tight, as I lay there lost in his embrace.