Fantasy - Good Morning

As I slowly slide my hand under your boxer, your morning erection greets me. A soft groan esacpes from your mouth as I sush it with a peck, making you a little awake. You wake up to my cute morning face as I slowly get up to move further downward, sheepishly smiling at you. I swiftly pull down your boxers and you spread your legs invitingly. I kneel to tie up my hair in a pony, and bend down to savour your manhood. You prop upon one hand to caress my hair as I start by running my tongue over the length of your member, massaging your balls, slowly teasing your tip, playfully sucking it a little in between. You now lay back in pleasure and groan under your breath, which turns me on evem more. 

I increase my pace, sucking your dick to its length, working my hand simultaneously over it, with just the right pressure. I moan myself as I hear my name in your deep morning voice. I keep massaging your dick & sucking your tip, swirling my tongue around it, as I sense you start to tense. You rise to pull my hair, as I face you, you start cumming over my bare breasts and chest. We both take deep breaths staring into each other's eyes and we kiss passionately. I fall over you and we land on the plush matress, hugging, as I wish you 'Good Morning'!!