The door opened again as other Fukurodani members went out.

"Hey!"
"What the hell?"

"What is going on Suga?" Akaashi asked as he tries to pry Suga's hand off his shirt.

"We need to talk. Now." Akaashi looked in front of them to see Terushima with wide eyes.

Fck.

"Guys, go inside. I'll be back." Akaashi said without looking back at his team.

"What are you-"

"I'll be back with Bokuto. Go inside. Now." Akaashi said as he was let go by Suga.
•••

"I can explain." Hideko whispered feeling flustered.

How do I say this?! Where do I even begin?

The door slammed opened with Suga entering followed by Terushima and Akaashi.

Oh. My. God.

Daichi marched towards them and pushed them further inside.

"Bokuto, come here!" Daichi yelled as he glares at boy who is surrounded by Karasuno.

Bokuto walked over to Akaashi and Terushima, feeling threatened with the situation.

"You three need to explain what happened."

"Fck explanations! I say, we beat them!" Noya yelled.

Hinata and Tanaka yelled in agreement.

The room was in chaos.

"Did you touch her?!"

Oh my heavens. These boys are out of hand.
I don't think I'm surviving this camp.
IT'S ONLY THE THIRD DAY

"Stop! Everyone just stop." Hideko yelled over them.

Hideko looked at the 3 boys who looked like they're about to crap their pants.

Damn. These boys are scary when they want to be.

Hideko breathed in deep and asked them all to sit down in which everyone refused.

"Guys, come on. I'll tell you everything but first move away from them and take a seat."

Alright. Here it goes. Crossing my fingers.

"Remember the meat buns sensei and my brother gave the team?"

"What does that have to do with anything?!"

"I'm going to get there!"

Suga walked over to her and crouched down in front of her and gave her a gentle smile.

"Go ahead Hideko-chan. We're listening." He said in a calm voice.

"I'll start. If it's okay, Hideko-chan." She gave Akaashi a nod.

"No. I think it's suppose to be me princess."

"I can just-"

"I'll start, exactly where it began." She gave him a nod as he took a deep breath and looked at the other boys.

"Last night, there was an argument going on in the bathrooms. I'm sure you guys remember." Terushima asked the boys with raised brows.

"You guys were in a fight?" Hideko asked concerned as she looks at her friends.

"Let's not talk about that." Suga said as he glares at him.

"Alright. Akaashi and Bokuto entered the bathroom and left to go to the kitchen. So I went with them. Princess was there making snacks so we decided to help out." Terushima said.