"I really missed you... hyung." that time, the word 'Brother' hit different.

"Did you talk with Tae in decades?" Ella asked crossing her arms.

Ella's office was filled with flowers bouquets from the employees that day which made her come out to Eunseo's desk as her sister couldn't bear the smells of flowers.

Eunseo's eyes widened a little. "Oh right, I called him last night and cut without saying anything properly. I should call him."

"Hm.. But first finish checking the email."

"Just some seconds..." she tapped here and there on the keyboard and within a minute finished. "Done! I sent the other informations now you just need to sign for the construction to begin."

Ella nodded and taking the file, she left while Eunseo got up from her desk and started walking out for the elevator.

Tae's phone buzzed in his sweater's pocket. He sniffled and pulled out the phone as Jin's eyes also fell on the caller's ID.

Tae looked up at Jin.

"Pick up the call.. She needs to talk to you."

Tae stared at him for a second before looking down at his screen.

"I'll be back taking care of that girl." Jin changed his mind and decided to throw Iseul into the cell by himself. Finding the other guys on the other side he frowned. "Why are you all here? What about Iseul?"

"Oh right-" Jimin ran out.

Surprisingly she was still there, standing exactly where they left her with her head bowed.

Some of them sighed and Jin approached her.

"Why did you lie?"

"...... I had no choice.. Kang MinYeong threatened to kill me if I don't Kill your brother."

"You know he can't win against us. Why didn't you talk to us first huh?" Yoongi asked.

"You-" Jin tried to calm down. "Do you know what your condition would be right now if you really did something stupid?" he asked gritting his teeth.

"I'm sorry.. I was out of my mind after what he did to me." tears rolled down her cheeks.

They were silent for a minute, knowing what MinYeong did, which wasn't that surprising but what was, was it was Iseul.

They felt pity on her.. But it wasn't any sin that could be forgiven.

"please don't kill me.."

"we won't... But you have to get the punishment for the deed.. For trying to attempt a murder." Namjoon said.

"That also of my brother's! I myself don't know how you're still alive in front of me."

Meanwhile when Taehyung accepted the call, "Hello?" his voice was deeper than usual because of crying.

"Taehyung-aah.. I'm sorry I cut the call without saying anything yesterday."

".. It's ok.. But what happened?"

She frowned. "Are you crying or what? What's with your voice? Do you have cold? Is everything ok?"

"uh.. Nothing, nothing .. Now tell me what happened?"

She stayed silent for a little while. "Nothing... I miss you.. I haven't seen you in ages."

He looked down and smiled. "I'll be back soon."

"You better be!"

After talking about for half an hour, as Jin wasn't back yet and Eunseo wasn't ready to hang up, Tae's mood had lightened a lot from before while there was a light rain outside which helped him calm down as he watched it sitting beside the huge window at the end of the corridor.