Death is uncertain (part eight)

TSUMAKI POV
My mind went blank.

We were on the carnivore's island.

I could die there.

I'm not safe anymore

I should have made a plan...but instead I hid from my problems

And now I have no time

Gosh why can't someone just save me from this hell of a life.

As if someone heard my thoughts, Zoro came in.

"Hey... uhh, Nami said there is land and we should get ready to go since the log pose needs a break."

I just reply with a simple nod.

"...do you want me to...help you?" He asks, and quite hesitant might I add

"Umm...no thank you." I answer, though I did feel a bit bad.

I could see that Zoro had a bit of a soft spot for me.

Actually, scratch that, they all have a soft spot for me. Any time the tiniest thing would even sting me, Chopper would be right there to make it better. Any time I would be curious about something, Robin would be the first to volunteer to teach me. Any time I felt a bit weak, Zoro would help me train. Any time I needed a laugh, Usopp and Luffy would be right there.

Up until I became cold towards them...

No need to think about that though.

As I was in my own world while thinking about all the bad I've caused upon the crew, Zoro reminded me of his presence.

"Uh Tsumaki....I have a question." He announces, but before he can continue, Nami shouts from the main deck.

"ZORO! COME LOWER THE ANCHOR."

He sighs and says "duty calls." As he leaves the girls room in a hurry.

I'm alone again.

——————————————————————————————————————

We arrived at this place which I would personally call hell, and it seemed to have peaked Zoro interest.

We brought some money to buy supplies, and un-boarded the ship.

While we all get off the ship, A fairy like person came and inspected all of us before giving everyone a leaflet. Why am I getting serious Deja vu right now?

Once her eyes landed on me, she immediately sounded an alarm and escorted the rest of the crew inside the village - also making an attempt to keep me out.

"So...what made you think you could come back here without a little something?" The fairy girl said.

"Fae fae, I left because I was forced to. I'm back and I am not planning on staying with them, so you are fine." I respond with my jaw clenched.

"Hm..follow me." She instructed, walking quite bubbly to the dock. "Why are we going to the dock?" I ask, hoping she doesn't respond with going to carnivore.

"To go to carnivore of course! He heard you were coming and has a special surprise for you." She said with a smirk on her face. "Oh...yay." I respond, already regretting being born. "Is this like a meeting situation or like a group thing?" I ask, again hoping for the option with more people; but of course the universe is against me.

"He wanted to speak to you privately. I need to go deal with those people you came with. I heard that you came with the Monkey.D.Garp 's grandson. I personally think you tricked an idiot to come here." she replies, rather exited to be dealing with Luffy.

"Ah yes....he has been talking about a sky island? I don't know but it's none of my business huh?" I ask.

"Never has been and never will be. Remember your place."

"I'm already aware of it." I say, sighing to the thought of having to obey at least one person everywhere I go.

AUTHORS POV
"Please, have a seat." Carnivore requested, clearing his voice before continuing.

"I heard you ran away from home? Your father is very worried about you."

"Oh really? I doubt that..." Tsumaki replied, mumbling the last bit. Though, sure enough, Carnivore heard.

"Why do you have doubts? I'm sure he would be ecstatic to have you come home. Though, given you don't want to come home, I could make a deal with you? If you're up to it of course."

"What type of deal?" Tsumaki asked, seemingly interested in the said deal.

"Well, I know about the murder of Bull," He starts, catching the surprise on Tsumaki's face before continuing.

"I know you had a very big involvement in it and, I want to use your power for my new project.

"P-power? What power are you talking about? I have no power. It was an accident and it just happened by itse-"

"The Sen'i Sen'i no mi."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N note:
Yes, yes a new chapter written by the one and only me. I didn't know what to name this chapter so  Ik there is barely any correlation but I'm using it anyway so cry about it. I also started another book bcz I had INSANE writers block for this one and needed new inspo so YES I'm at a stay and I'm proud😌 and it gave me inspiration so it's a win-win.

Love you♥️

856 words

**********************
To be continued....🍉