Different x4 (part five)

She rushed down the hall, attempting to warn the others in the process, but I guess Miss Lillian caught onto why she suddenly needed to go, and started chasing her. In a hurry, she made a last minute decision to just take a transponder snail and escape. Not really smart but she had a 47 year old woman chasing her so she didn't have much a choice.

SANJI's POV
I see the same young lady from a couple hours ago running from behind a stage. "I need to give her the lighter back." I thought to myself as I inched towards her.

"Miss! I have your lighter." I say as I try to get her to notice me.

"Oh thank you, but I'm in a hurry right now so just keep it for the time being!" She says, out of breath.

It was this moment when I noticed her body shape, and as I normally do, I started to have a nosebleed. But this time was different to the times I have had a nosebleed for other girls. She was different.

"Sir!"

"What." I say, clearing my throat.

"Have you seen my sister? She just ran this way but I checked around the corner and I didn't see anyone. I also checked around the ships and she wasn't boarding it so...please....do you know where she is?"

Quickly connecting the dots I say "Um....no. I thought I saw her go into the castle though! You should check there."

Already metres away, the man shouts "THANK YOU!"

AUTHOR POV

Once Y/N got on her ship, she took off the anchor and went off to sea. She had nothing planned, no food, no water, no friends, and certainly no money. "Gosh what am I gonna do.." she uttered under her breath. She didn't even check if there were any trackers on the ship she was on. It was provided by her father so she wouldn't be surprised if it did one.

As she was thinking about what she should do, she heard her transponder snail ringing.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Who is this?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm not going to tell you until you answer my question."

"I'm coming to get you."

And then the line cut off.

"Oh my goodness...". She thought and went into the bottom of the ship. "We used to keep emergency food and drink here...ah yes here it is." She said, as she found some canned goods and a barrel of water. "This will last me quite a long time." She adds and goes back to the deck, Hoping that the call was just a joke.

"HI!" Luffy excitedly greeted her.

"OH MY GOD..."

"Whats wrong?" Luffy says, with a big grin

"You caught me by surprise is all..."

"Well my nakama told me that you lent him a lighter but you let him keep it! And I heard that you can dance. So wanna join my crew?" The straw hat said nonchalantly.

"No thanks... I already have my own thing going..."

"Oh? Are you going to start a crew?"