Chapter 11 : Planet Sadala

Magsimula sa umpisa

Cabba: Renso, sir! It's Cabba

???: Cabba-

The sound of crashing erupted from the house.

Jackarot: that didn't sound right!

Cabba bursts in

Cabba: Renso! Sir, are you alright?!

Renso: I'm fine, I heard your voice and got too excited and forgot about my bum leg!

Cabba helps Renso back up as he spots me

Renso: And who do I owe the pleasure?

Jackarot: My name is Jackarot! I am Cabba's new mentor.

Renso: New mentor, huh? Well, you chose a good student, Cabba's a good kid.

Jackarot: Indeed he is, a ton of potential.

Renso: He recently became an ace in the Sadala Defense Force's Saiyan Elite Corps!

Jackarot: Oh! I didn't know I was mentoring such greatness!

Cabba laughed a bit, his face slightly red

Cabba: I couldn't have become an ace without your training, Captain.

Renso: No need for Captain, I'm retired now

Cabba: Oh, I see... Oh, Renso, sir! I've learned a new technique! Would you like to see it?

Renso: Sure, show me!

Cabba stood up and began to yell, finally transforming Super Saiyan

Renso: Whoa! That's more impressive than I was expecting! With you out there, our universe is in good hands

Cabba then gets reminded and goes back to Base

Cabba: Well.. Now that you mention it...

TIME SKIP

Cabba took the time and explained every detail to Renso, who sat quietly and listened to everything

Renso: Wow, the strongest fighters across the cosmos...

Cabba: We don't even know the stakes, there could be so much more that we could lose if we lose this tournament! Please, Renso, sir! I need you to join our team!

Renso: I can't. I retired from the Defense Force. Besides I'll just get in the way!

Cabba: But, sir!

Renso: you gave me too much credit, but I won't be any use.

Cabba: Please Master!

Renso: If this tournament is Important, you need the best fight as possible. it's a long shot, why don't you go see Caulifla?

Cabba: Caulifla, as in, your sister?

Renso: What? Think she can't do it?

Cabba: No, I think she is an amazing fighter, but... she's kind of a bitch.

Jack couldn't help but laugh that at the comment

Cabba: And her gang has become a rapidly increasing problem for the Sadala Detense Force.

Jackarot: Guess all Sadala Saiyans can't be good. Caulifla seems like your best chance. If not, then you just gonna be walking out with one empty fighter! Where can we find her?

Cabba: I know where to go, the Sadala Defense Force was set to soon try to negotiate with her gang, try to stop the violence, but I guess we can get a head start on things. C'mon!

Cabba runs out of the door.

Jackarot: Thank you, Renso.

Jack walks out the door until Renso Spoke

Renso: Go easy on the kid for me, will you. *chuckles*

Jackarot: *chuckles* I make no promises

They walk out and close the door, a ship lands down

Cabba: C'mon!

They both hop into the ship and they head off.

Cabba: Is gotta take some time so you can rest up if you want Master.

Jackarot: well I do need some shuteye so *yawns* ima take a quick Snooze.

Jack closes his eyes

Jackarot: I'm hoping I can convince this Caulifla to Join Cabbas Team! who knows what else is at Stake in this Tournament!

Jackarot & Caulifla FINALLY MEET NEXT TIME...

To Be Continued...