First love

" Every time first hits different
Likewise the first love"

In my schooling life, I faced a lot of difficulties. I felt that my appearance was more important than my qualities and skills. As a result, I was isolated by many people because I did not have either of these traits.
It is a common experience for girls to have wishes that may not always come true. In my case, my friends betrayed me by revealing my feelings for a boy whom I had a crush on. This was a painful experience, especially since they were the ones who informed him.
Betrayal by friends, whether male or female, can be incredibly hurtful. It felt like my life was filled with pain and I was insulted by many people during this time.
However, it is important to remember that a girl has the power to create a beautiful home, or a place of misery and despair. Despite the challenges I faced in the past, I am determined to move forward and create a better future for myself.

During my time in middle school, I was in 7th grade and developed a crush on a boy who was unaware of my feelings towards him. I would go to school every day with the sole purpose of seeing him. As time went by, I found myself continuously gazing at him and though I never spoke to him directly, I always had my eyes on him. After some time, my friends questioned me about having feelings for someone in our class and I confided in them. Unfortunately, they ended up teasing me about it. The situation took a turn for the worse when the boy found out about my crush and rejected me in a harsh manner, which left me feeling devastated and vulnerable. This experience left me labelled and ostracized by my peers, causing me immense pain and leading me to isolate myself. Upon opening up to my teacher about my struggles, she offered me some valuable advice, reminding me that I was young and deserved someone better. She encouraged me to focus on my personal growth and academic pursuits rather than dwelling on this negative experience.
Your age may not be ideal for a relationship with him. You deserve someone who is better suited for you. It is advisable to shift your focus towards your career rather than a romantic interest. Demonstrate to him that he has let go of a courageous and valuable partner.

Did he know that I had a crush on him? Did he know how I feel about him? Did he know how much I care for him? Did he know how I struggle to hide my feelings and pain? No, he knows nothing except that I loved him. That was the only mistake I made. Why do I always feel like I am stupid? Yes, I am a stupid person to have loved someone who has a stone-hearted personality...

"I moved on"
Reminder,
"A true queen never relies on someone else's kingdom. She fearlessly creates and builds her kingdom."

"Let's begin everything new"