One thing he is sure, that they are lying about his bade Papa's death. And about his sister, everything is related. And now he is getting impatient to know the actual truth.

Shivansh is a smart kid. Till now he guessed that everyone was sad because there was something related to his sister - Ruhanika. But what ?

He went to his room and freshened up. When he came downstairs he saw everyone was present there but again everyone's had sad expression on their faces. Noone was talking, laughing like usually they do at this family time.

He went towards them and sat on his usual chair. His father- Aman Chauhan ruffled his hair affectionately and asked him if had a good sleep. He replied postively.

It all was too confusing for him and he suddenly asked...

" Ruhanika jija ( di/ sister) ke sath kya hua tha ? "

( What happened to Ruhanika jija ? )

With his sudden question, everyone's eye widen and tears welled up in Amrita's eye.

Seeing her reaction, now he was more than sure that it was related to her.

" Kaha hai jija ? Koi unke bare me baat kyu nhi karta ? Jija Zinda bhi hai ya na..." A loud scream cut him off and it was of Amrita....

( Where is she ? Why noone talk about her ? Is she alive or no....  )

" SHIVANSH BASS.." Shivansh flinched hearing her. She is his favourite person in this house. Till now no matter what he had done, she never has scolded him. And now she shouted him ? Why ?

( SHIVANSH ENOUGH.. )

Rishi rushed towards his mom and Arti made her drink water. Amrita hugged her son and started crying.

These days has been so overwhelming for her. When everyone heard the news about Yuvraj's wedding, it was a huge shock. No one expected him to spend his entire life dealing with the pain from that accident. But still, everyone knew that Yuvraj had feelings for Ruhanika, and everyone used to ship them. Well, except for Arnav and Rishi, of course. Amrita and Swarna were serious about getting Yuvraj and Ruhanika married at that point. And now, with this news of Yuvraj's wedding, everyone is wondering how they can just move on. Especially after causing so much pain for that little girl.

" apne room me jaiye...abhi. " Aman said to his son.

( Go to your room...now )

" But..."

" Shivansh..." Aman said in a harsh tone and Shivansh ran away from there crying.

" I am really sorry. Banna ( Aman ), Arti...i... really didn't..me..mean to do that. It.. it's..." Amrita fumbled at her words and a sob escaped from her mouth thinking that she shouted at that poor boy who just questioned her something he didn't know.

"Bhabhi sa, we all know how much you love Shiv, and if Shiv hadn't asked that question, you would have never even thought of raising your voice against him," Aman tried to reassure his sister-in-law.

"Yes, bhabhi, Aman is absolutely right. After all, you have raised him and today he made a mistake, but it's okay. He might be a little upset, but he will understand. Please don't worry," Arti also tried to explain to Swarna.

"No, Aarti, this is not right. The poor child is not at fault. He must have so many questions in his mind, and he just tried to bring those questions in front of us, to find his answers. But i don't have the courage to tell the truth. Just thinking about it makes me feel so ashamed. I don't want to burden my child with the past," Swarna said, and a tear rolled down her cheek. Seeing her condition, everyone felt really bad, but no one knew what to say...