"Old, handsome, rich, sugar daddy, just my type." said the spirit who was slowly touching Tem's biceps.

"Mr. How many times do I have to tell you I am married, my husband will pill off your skin and than will cook it to feed his sebastian and elizabeth." said Tem as he removed that hand which was sneaking here and there.

"Do you want me?" said the ghost who appeared the as first went near Time who was praying to heaven not catch any ghost attention.

"No, i don't, please leave me alone." said Time as he looked at the ghost who was slowly by slowly coming towards him.

"Are not you on a hitting stage ? The one you are trying to get doesn't even give a fuck about you, let me help you forget him." said the ghost as the ghost was going to wrap his arm around Time who immediately backed off.

"I am not interested in forgetting about him, i don't want anyone else." said Time as he looked at the ghost in front of him.

"Think again, you won't get chance like that again, it's only one time." said the ghost again as he looked at Time with a big smile pasted on his face.

"No, i don't want to, just leave us alone." said Time as he looked around and pleaded to all of the spirit present here.

"How can we let go of such young and handsome group of guy?" said the masked ghost who was still on a top of Kim who looks like is dead now.

"I don't know if it's blessing or curse." said Leo as he don't know if he should be proud of that or not.

"Definitely a blessing for us and curse for you all." said the horrific face beside Leo who was slowly getting close to him.

"Leave us all, we all belongs to poor family, our mother are sick and admitted to hospital while our father is an asshole' who is always drunk, we have small kids waiting for us at home, please let us go." said Kinn whatever comes to his mind to get out of this situation.

"Oh! Looks like it's been so long we died that having Ducati and wearing rolls rolex, dior is considered poor." said the nun as the nun look at kinn's wrist where a new model of rolls rolex is.

"You are not going anywhere, you are going to be here only first you all gonna rail us than we all are going to kill you so you are going to stay here forever, doing nothing but fucking us." said the spirit without even a hesitantion.

"What a wild fantasy." said Leo as he was lose at the word after hearing this

"No lube." said the nun as he took a step forward towards a kinn who was terrified by listening to this.

"No protection." said the spirit as he took a step forward towards Tem who just wants to die.

"All day." said the ghost as he took a step forward to Time who was on the verge of crying.

"All night." said the horrific face as he went more close to Leo who was just to stunned to speak.

"In every position." said the masked ghost as he drags his finger on Kim's face slowly who's pale from the fear.

"He is properly dead by now." said Time as he looked at Kim who does not seem to be even breathing.

"Is he ? Are you really dead or you just doing this so I can give you CPR." said the masked ghost as Kim's eyes widened in shook and also indicating his soul hasn't left his body yet.

"I was prepared for the ghost from the moment he started dragging me in but was not prepare to encounter bunch of horny dead souls." said Leo as he looked at every dead soul present in the house.