chapter 5

"Pete." shouted Porsche as he entered the house.

"Good morning Porsche." said Preaw to Porsche when she sees Porsche coming.

"Why are you here so early in the morning?" asked Preaw as she went towards Porsche.

"Good morning aunt." said Porsche as he saw his aunt coming towards him.

"Actually I couldn't wait to see pete so, i just come here early in the morning, hope you don't mind." said Porsche to preaw who just smiled at him.

"No, I don't. Pete is upstairs, still sleeping in his room." told Preaw to Porsche as Porsche hurriedly went upstairs to Pete's room.

"Peteeee." said Porsche excited as he opened the door of Pete's room only to find him sleeping.

"Pete, wake up." said Porsche as he went near Pete's bed.

"Wake up, we will be late for the college if you still did not wake up." said Porsche loudly but Pete only stirred in his sleep a little.

"He is not going to wake up like this." said Porsche as he looked around the room to see anything which will be okay to wake Pete up.

"Idea." said Porsche as he took out his phone and played the music on it's high volume and bought it near Pete's ear.

But Pete only moved a little before peacefully sleeping again which angered Porsche.

"Wake up bitch." said Porsche as he kicked pete forcefully which made him fall on the ground and he groans.

"Fuck yourself, Porsche." said Pete as he is now wide awake and sitting on the floor.

"Don't worry about me, I got a man for that work." said Porsche as he sit on the bed with a smile.

"Say it." said Porsche as he looked at pete with waiting eyes.

"What?" asked Pete annoyedly as he stands up from the floor and sit on the bed but not before smacking porsche.

"What? You are asking me, what is the thing you need to tell me, bitch so this is our friendship?" said Porsche as he looked at pete as if he would cry at any time.

"What the fuck! Porsche it's literally 8:00 in the morning, don't be a drama queen and tell me what the hell you wants to know." said Pete as he is still sleepy and now his friend is irritating.

"Don't think I don't know, just yesterday I got to know that the person aunt wants to set you with is Vegas and yesterday they come for dinner or I can say more like discussion of your wedding." said Porsche as he looked at Pete who seems more awake after hearing the news.

"Even though I shouldn't be surprised by you knowing about all of this but still they just yesterday come for a dinner and you already know, how did you know about this?" asked Pete as he looked at Porsche who just smiled proudly.

"Bestie, it's your wedding so if I don't know about this then who will and it was kinn who told me about this, so just tell me what happened yesterday?" asked Porsche urgely to Pete who just breath heavily because he knows his best friend won't leave him till he knows everything, 'nosy'.

"Yeah, it's Vegas, him and his family just come yesterday to discuss further about our marriage." said Pete to Porsche who was listening with utmost focus.

"I already know this thing, tell me what happened other than this?" asked Porsche again as he already knew the information Pete give him.

"I don't think anything more happened then this but yes, Mae and aunt gina had rings which me and Vegas exchange with each other so, you can say we are engaged." said Pete to Porsche who just nods his head.