chapter 1

"Atleast look at him." said a woman as she was just following a young man with a photo in her hand who was running around the room in hurry and was collecting all the essential thing he needs.

"Mae, I don't care. If you think he is good looking, nice, caring or whatever things you are looking for, is in him. I am okay if you want me to Marry him. I have no objection but for now I am getting late for my college." said the young man as took all his stationery and put them in his bags.

"Bye, I love you Mae." said the young man as he kissed the cheek of his mother and went away.

"But, Pete." said the woman but her son didn't even listen to her in his hurry.

"Fuck! I am so late." said Pete as he hurriedly walked the downstairs.

"Pete, breakfast?" said the man in his late forties as he was sitting on the dinning table while eating his breakfast.

"Later, pa. I love you too, bye. " said Pete to his father as he went towards the parking lot.

Pete quickly went inside his car and drove it as fast as he can and in 20 minutes he reached his college and quickly parked it.

But in his hurry he didn't see the man going in front of him with a coffee in his hand and slamed into his back, making the coffee pour all over his shirt.

"I am really sorry, i didn't see it. Please forgive me, sorry!" apologized Pete quickly as he realised his mistake he made in his hurry.

"Are you fucking blind ? Can't you see where you are going ? you stupid." said the man as he looked at his shirt which was drenched in coffee.

"Hey! I am really sorry. I was in hurry i didn't see you and it was your fault too, why are you even standing in the middle of the way?" said Pete as he was also getting angry from the lack of manner which the man was showing.

"I was in the way? It's you who has buttons instead of eyes to see. It's your fault." said the man as he looked at Pete annoyedly.

"I already accepted it was my fault too but you didn't accept that it was yours to, seems like you have an ego problem." said Pete as he was getting angry from how the man behave.

"Leave it! I don't have a whole day to fight with a man who's mind is filled with ego instead of brain?" said Pete as he went away from the man, leaving him there without hearing his answer in return.

Pete quickly run through the corridor and reached his class as he entered it while panting and took his sit beside his best friend who was just giving him a side eyes for the way he come.

"Did you participate in marathon?" asked the male sitting beside Pete.

"Shut up, Porsche. My mood is already bad, don't make it worse." said Pete as his breathing finally got normal.

"What happened?" asked Porsche as he looked at Pete who just took a deep breath.

"It's just so bad like first thing in the morning happened, was Mae running behind me talking about this handsome, young bachelor who is just single. I already told her I don't want to get married yet because look I am young, I am only 22 year's old but still she is insisting so, I said I will marry whoever she wants." said Pete as he told the main misery of his life to the another misery of his life, Porsche.

"You don't wants to get married but aunt Preaw is insisting?" said Porsche as Pete nodded his head in agreement.

"Marriage doesn't seems like a bad option to me." said Porsche as he looked at his friend.

"It's not bad because you fell in love, dated the person and then get married because you thought it's the perfect opportunity but it's not that simple in my case." said Pete as took Porsche's hand in which his marriage ring was and just shoved it in front of him.