chapter 10

"Sir, just a bit closer." said the photographer who was assigned for the couple's pre wedding shoot.

"Perfect." said the photographer as he clicked the photo of Vegas and Pete.

"I think it's enough

"I think it's enough." said Pete as they have been shooting from the morning to have some sunrise photo and it was near to be an afternoon.

"Few more shoots." said khun as Vegas stands up from the sand and held his hand out to help Pete stand up which he took.

"Wait, just maintain some distance." said the photographer which made the couple confused as they let go of each other's hand and maintain some distance.

"I mean hold each other's hand but maintain some distance, I want to capture a photo of you holding each other's hands." said the photographer clearing the confusion and Vegas Pete did as instructed.

"Perfect

"Perfect." said the photographer as he capture those photos for the couple to look at them and remember these days when they are old and grey.

"Do this pose." said khun as he wrapped his arms around Tem's neck who instantly wrapped his arm around his waist while resting his forehead against him.

"It's nice pose, do it." said Porsche who was also leaning towards kinn who held him close to him.

"This one?" said Vegas as he pointed out to tem and khun who were still in the same position while other nods.

"Okay." said Vegas before he pulled Pete toward him by wrapping his right arm around his waist.

"It's your own fiance, brother, not someone else's so please I don't want to see any space between you two which ruins the photo." said Macau to his brother.

"Happy?" asked Vegas to Macau as he pulls Pete more close to him, leaving no room even for the air to pass from.

"Sorry." whispered Vegas to Pete when he realised what he had done in his annoyence towards his younger brother.

"Never mind, it's okay, he is just annoying you." said Pete as he wrapped his arms around Vegas neck.

"You are right." said Vegas as hearing Pete is okay with this, he felt relieved and wrapped his left arm around Pete's slim waist too.