"Mind your words, Yash Chauhan" Aditya warned him.

As Aditya caught his collar, the environment became more serious Their Bodyguard immediately ran towards their owners before they kill each other.

"Stay away from my Sister!" Yash stood unhinged, his hands were in his either pocket controlling himself from throwing a punch on him

"What If I don't?"

"You Don't have a wish to live I guess!" Yash's eyes darkened, his audacity.

"Why are you bringing My sister in between us? Aditya Agnihotri now uses women to win? Oh how can I forget! Aditya Agnihotri always uses women to win"

"It's a business, and everything is fair in business and stop acting as if You really care for her"

"ADITYA!!!!! Think before you speak! I don't need any validation about us, especially from you!" Yash got angry with his statement.

"Oh, protective brother! Where was this brother 8 Years ago?" Aditya huffed.

Yash clenched his jaw, now he was furious.

"Shut Your Mouth!" He warned him

"No one likes the truth here huh?" Aditya mocked the siblings

"I'm gonna make sure you regret coming here Aditya Agnihotri, I'm enough to destroy you and your business" Yash threatened him

"Let's see that" He smirked.

"I WILL KILL YOU----"

"WHAT THE HELL!! Yash! Mr. Agnihotri!!" They heard Shivalika's voice who just came outside of her office, she didn't have any idea that someone was shouting outside her office because her office was locked from inside and it's soundproof. she was shocked seeing the scenario in front of her.

"YEHAN KHADE HOKE TAMASHA KYU DEKH RAHE HO? Can't You-- oh God, Leave him Mr. Agnihotri" Shivalika came forward and pulled Aditya away from her brother who was giving looks to the man standing in front of him seething in anger.

(Why are you stranding here and watching the show? Can't you---)

"What do you think of himself huh? This is my freaking office not your home Mr. Agnihotri!!" Shivalika shouted, She was very angry, this guy has made her work place a garden where he can come anytime and do whatever he wants.

"You are not fighting his case!" Yash told Shivalika, She turned and looked at him.

"Wait for me in the car" She told him

"NO, I am not leaving you alone with this Bast*rd" Yash glared at Aditya, He was again about to start the fight but Shivalika came in between.

"Stop it Yash, listen to me! When I said wait for me outside, Means Go! Don't forget I'm the elder one" She spoke Sternly, Yash looked at her and then Aditya and left from there saying "Be quick"

Shivalika Moved her focus back to the man standing beside her.

"Ms Chauhan I---"

"JUST STOP IT!!! Didn't I tell you to not come here?" She cut his words in the middle, if it was someone else, then Aditya wouldn't have wasted a second to cut the tongue of that person.

"And I told you, I will come here" He told her.

"Don't you understand at once? Are you illiterate or what? Even a mentally unstable person is more understandable than You!! I told you to not show your face again! Don't you have any self respect Mr. Agnihotri, You must have more important work than visiting my office everyday! I will not fight your case and get that in your mind! Just leave me alone, Please!" She joined her hands in front of him in frustration while shouting at him, Aditya was silent all the time, even his men were shocked that Aditya Agnihotri is all silent even when he is getting disrespected in front of everyone.