Chapter 15

I said I'd post right after the last one lol.

"I'm happy"

Deans arms felt comfortable, you rested your head on him. Eyes closed and feeling like time stopped. He moved and laid the both of you down. Now facing him while sideways you took the time to appreciate his features.

His eyes that always fascinated you, the way his lips had cracks but felt soft, and the movement of them, how they curved while he looked back at you. The way you could see his ears rise with his smile, his cute boyish hair, the look he showed.

(Deans perspective/thoughts)

God, she's looking at me.
I can't even she's so beautiful. And she likes me.

This is it. This is love, no more random girls and skipping school to make out with chicks I'll never see again, not when I have her. Not when I know she loves me back.

She's watching me, and I can't stop smiling.
You make me smile, how do you do that??
What's your secret ____?

I can't remember a time when I didn't feel some sort of love for her, it's always been her hasn't it...
"I really do love you"
"I know"

SHE KNOWS, AND SHE FEELS THE SAME
Oh thank god she feels the same.

This really is all there is, the world could end tomorrow and it would be fine. It would be ok because she knows, and I got to hold her, kiss her. WOOOHOOO!!!!

I love her eyes. The eyes that comfort me and express sympathy and encouragement so clearly. And I love her lips, I can smell her chapstick, the one she's always putting on because of her lip bitting habit. And the details, every little thing about her is just so amazing, from the scar beneath her chin to the curve of her smile lines.

I love you I love you I love you. Why didn't we do this sooner??!??

She's moving, what's she doing, she's getting closer. Yes yes yes.

I leaned in more as I saw her move, she was kissing me, I kissed back and went to move my hand towards her cheek. She beat me too it and moved away, I took shallow breath waiting for her,
"One more ok?"
"Please"

She leaned back and I made sure to caress her while it happened, I slowly moved a strand of hair behind her ear and traveled my hand along her jaw.

As she pulled away I could feel my body following,
Wow how embarrassing can you get Dean???

She laid back down, both of us on our sides and looking to each other,
"Do you wanna talk about things?"
"I'm ok with just being here, with you for now. We have all the time in the world to talk"
"That's true"

With that she moved back into my arms, I held her and watched as she wrapped an arm around my torso and laid her head on my chest. She was so peaceful and with her eyes closed I looked at her for what felt like lifetimes.

I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.

That's when I woke up to Bobby.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!"

(End of chapter)

Ok rq dw not all chapters from here on out are gonna be so short, I just finished the first half and wanted to post it so I did.

The next part might be a bit. It'll deff be longer tho.  (This one was also 500 words)

Anyhow, quick question,
Would anyone read it if I made another book with multiple story lines, cause I've been writing and I have like four different ones with like two-four chapters each rn.

Ok hope you like the chapter :)/sorry if I went a little overboard on the "I love her" stuff, I've just been in a loving mood.