But now she herself was curious about these incident taking place around her, she won't tell lisa but she would secretly continue a research.

And last day she knew her brother and lisa didn't noticed one thing , the way taehyung and jungkook talked, or more like fight.

they seemed to know each other not like just buisness men and she could clearly remember jungkook told her he knew taehyung not the other way around,jungkook was hiding something.

Seriously there were many questions but not a single answer ridiculous.

The same routine, she was tying her hair when suddenly some moments of last night flashed before her eyes , she let out a soft giggle.

She ran out of groceries,  so giving her no other options she left for work empty stomach.

She was headed downstairs when her eyes landed on a figure standing at a fine distance from the entrance  of her residential unit.

She walked out to finally recognized it was taehyung.
Whenever she sees him he always looks better than last time.

He was wearing a stone black shirt , with a stripped grey undercoat,  a solid colored black tie with  jet black set of coat and pants.

Feeling someone's presence he looked up and again showcased his smile ,
Jisoo advanced towards him maybe to have a talk with him.

A conversation or clarity was what they both needed , there was no awkwardness between them .

Jisoo could see the change that took place in him from the other day in a better way.

He didn't asked but grabbed her hands

"Come with me"

"Where? I have work taehyung "

"The place you work at is now under me, no one will question you"

"But--

"No buts,  you have to come with me
its important "

Jisoo accepted her defeat nodding her head

Entering the car , taehyung looked at jisoo a admiring smile was already there , his heart had surrendered , only with a few interactions .

"Is it okay if I hold your hand"

She was taken aback by the sudden question

She mumbled "yes ,okay sure"

Taehyung held her hand the whole ride.

A radiant smile was always there on him.

Jisoo thought

'wasn't it the same person didn't wanted her near his sister or himself'

She noticed they where driving it out of the city
She suddenly asked

"Today I was suppose to visit the factory,  I was actually important "

He answered after some second

"I told you right it can be manageable, and no one could blame you under my rader now"

Jisoo can't help but scoff wasn't it just yesterday he blamed her

He added

"And is it more important than these"

Telling that he motioned my hands held by him , moving it up
She coughed furiously thinking it as a bad decision to come with him
Isn't it just too courageous of him.

Like she would believe  if someone tells her it is one of her wierd dreams.

She never looked at him again .
Looking outside it look like the outskirts of the city , she wondered where was she being taken these early in the morning.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He thought about it , atleast he should meet her before his departure to meet him.

He dismissed his driver and secretary for the morning that day, getting the idea driving to her address .

He wasn't aware of her office hours,  but to his luck which he doubts existed or not, he arrived a few minutes earlier.

He heard the familiar sound of shoes against the hard ground.

Looking up he saw her, now when he thinks of what lisa told him previously she was quite right he could remember lisa's saying

'Yes my brother is indeed handsome no doubt,  but I could also bet that the only person with looks on par with him is jisoo '

'Brother you haven't looked at her before , not like you look at anyone the reason you are single , but just believe me , she is different,  and when I say of your liking '

Lisa was predictable when she said those.

Looking at her face first it was fresh  , he thought ain't she only one , isn't she is too kind for these world.

Her features were soft and elegant,
Yes he didn't took special note of her face before but now when he did , he could just drown.

It was the first time he saw someone dressed in the simplest way possible.

the women's he met before had themselves make the worst look they can, thinking it's good on them.

When he told her about to go with him , she hesitated but it wasn't any request of him.

He again saw her pink sweet face, when he asked her he could hold her hand or not.

But in the next few minutes,  he said something that made her shy , and he doesn't know what to do .

so he just decided to drive quietly for the rest distance to be covered.

|■|■|■|<>▪︎<>▪︎<>°~♡~°▪︎<>▪︎<>▪︎<>|■|■|■|

I just want to know if y'all are satisfied with the way the story is going till now.

Just to let you know all my chapters average word limit is 1600 , some chapter are a little more or less.

Hope y'all won't be annoyed by these note .

Stay safe and take care ♡