Liam made his way toward them. "How do we get Jiang and Tierney out?"

"Screw them. It's Stilinski's job."

"But it's our job to keep them alive," Scott said.

The door opened to reveal Theo Raeken. Emma narrowed her eyes at him.

"You want me or Emma to kill him?" Liam asked.

Malia shook head and pleaded, "No, just leave him. Can we please just go?"

"We're not going anywhere," Quinn snapped. "Don't you get it? We're trapped. They have all of the windows and doors covered. We're going to die in here."

Theo raised his hand. "Does someone want to kill her?"

Malia turned and yelled, "Shut up!"

Scott stepped forward and spun her around. "Malia, hey. Take a breath. You're shaking."

"I'm fine."

Lydia snuck a peek outside. "Guys, there's only a dozen of them out there. We can take them."

Liam frowned at his alpha. "Scott, they're the last of Satomi's pack. We can't leave them behind."

Scott turned back to Malia and took her arms. "Okay. We go. But Jiang and Tierney are coming with us."

Liam left to get Jiang and Tierney from their cell.

As the remaining teens got ready to fight, Scott asked, "You ready?"

Liam nodded, Malia flashed her fangs, Liam and Scott flicked their claws, and Emma held her hand up, ready to use her power. They turned to Theo. He sighed and flicked his claws.

As they walked toward the door, a stern voice stopped them. "Nobody's going anywhere."

"Emma and I can get through," Lydia said.

The sheriff shook his head. "We're not gonna fire the first shot. Now get back from the door, all of you." He motioned to Jiang and Tierney. "Parrish, get these two back in their cell."

Scott stepped closer and asked, "What happened?"

"She gave us til midnight."

They barricaded the doors with desks. Lydia sat in a separate area with Quinn, trying to see if she could hear anything or get a Banshee premonition.

The power suddenly cut and Malia asked, "How easy is it to cut the power in a sheriff's station?"

"Too easy," Deputy Vargas replied.

Nolan was thrown to the ground by a deputy. Liam narrowed his eyes at him. "Throw him out."

Nolan shook his head and began pleading. "No, you can't. Okay? Please don't. She'll know I screwed up."

"He's with them," Liam told them.

"Liam," Scott warned.

"Sheriff?" Parrish called.

"He's a liar and he's sick in the head," Liam said.

"And now he's under house arrest. Lock him up," Parrish instructed, leading Nolan from the room.

A grenade was thrown and Parrish yelled, "Everyone get down!"

They ducked seconds before the grenade went off with a bright flash. Smoke filled the room.

"What the hell was that?" Malia wondered.

"That was a distraction," Emma said.

"They said midnight!" the sheriff cried, stalking towards the door.