(I'm not writing it out, but Lydia finds out about the Beast. I wanted Emma to be part of this chapter, so enjoy the short length. I'll post a second chapter to make up for this incredibly short one.)

Stiles, Hayden and Emma carried an injured Liam into a classroom. Emma studied the wounds covering his chest and stomach. They were deep and ragged. However, since he was a werewolf, she didn't feel it a dire need to take him to her father.

He wobbled and Hayden and Stiles laid him down.

Liam grunted. "I'm okay. I'm fine."

"What?" Hayden asked. "Is it bad?"

"No," Liam replied.

Stiles looked between the younger teens. "Very."

Hayden gave a slow nod. "Okay. Okay."

Liam coughed and asked, "What do you guys usually do when this happens?"

Stiles lifted a hand. "Oh, I usually pass out. And I still think I might do that."

"Stiles!" Emma called, glancing at him. "Sit down, okay?"

He glanced at her. "I'm okay. Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it."

"Pain makes you human," Emma explained.

Hayden frowned. "He's already in pain."

Stiles nodded. "Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain."

Liam groaned and Emma gave Hayden a reassuring nod. "Take away his pain."

Hayden kissed him and the black lines appeared as his pain disappeared.

Liam chased after Scott, worried about his alpha's injuries. Scott ignored his pain.

They found out that Mason was the Beast and Emma let out a sigh. It was always the nice kids that one had to look out for.